2014 elkridge dimmer switch

Wmnmy

Can you put a dimmer switch on the off door slide out to dim the lights over the dinette table and air mattress couch or do they make colored light covers to tonedown the lights .

Wmnmy

Can you put a dimmer switch on the off door slide out to dim the lights over the dinette table and air mattress couch or do they make colored light covers to tonedown the lights .
Ok folks I got the answer to my question from greg at heartland customer service and drum roll ok no drum roll no they don't make a dimmer switch for 12 volt use and no there are no light covers at the factory to make the lights dim or ambiance lol in a smooth mood or not as bright because now it is pretty bright so im working on a mode and ill let you know how it come out .

Wmnmy

HERE IS A LINK to some 12 volt dimmer switches found on Ebay.
There might be one there that would work for your application,

Peace
Dave
Thxs Cookie I will look at thatalso but I just spray painted a few of the light coverings with high heat light spray paint I will see how that worked lol........

Wmnmy

I was told a dimmer switch would not work with my type of lights so I improvised .

Wmnmy

wow they look awesome I took a few photos but they don't show how sweet it looks not too dark not too bright just right we don't have the lights on a lot of the time any ways I only did the light covers in the slide out the clear ones on door side under cabinet an the ones in bedroom looks great wish they made colored ones as aftermarket selection thanks for the imput.