good rv park in Louisville area

Trenk

We will be in Louisville Kentucky in a week , does any one know of a goop campground or RV park in the area close to Louisville:confused:

DocFather

The closest is in Clarksville, Indiana. One mile north of Downtown Louisville. Not scenic - just convenient.

Louisville Metro KOA
transparent.png

900 Marriott Dr, Clarksville, IN ‎
(800) 562-4771

Gary521

A couple miles farther north is Add More Park. Stayed there on a trip to Louisville. Nice little park.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
The closest is in Clarksville, Indiana. One mile north of Downtown Louisville. Not scenic - just convenient.

Louisville Metro KOA
transparent.png

900 Marriott Dr, Clarksville, IN ‎
(800) 562-4771

It may be too late, but I do not recommend this park. It is basically a gravel parking lot, about 50 feet from a train track.

KOA sent me an email to review my stay, so I did, offering constructive criticism of the price and amenities.

The next day, I received a very rude email, from the park, suggesting next time, I should stay at a WalMart parking lot!

I sent the email to KOA's president, but have not heard back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

mntnman

Past Chapter Leader, SC and KY
The KOA in shepherdsville is not too bad it's about 7 miles off of I 65 or Grandma's RV which just off the interstate. Both are about 20 miles from downtown.

gvtahoe88

It may be too late, but I do not recommend this park. It is basically a gravel parking lot, about 50 feet from a train track.

KOA sent me an email to review my stay, so I did, offering constructive criticism of the price and amenities.

The next day, I received a very rude email, from the park, suggesting next time, I should stay at a WalMart parking lot!

I sent the email to KOA's president, but have not heard back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
I checked this place out last August did not stay there but they are right a WalMart parking lot looked better to me. Stayed in a camp ground south of town near the fair grounds very nice.