Prefer chairs & table vs. dinette

babycampers

My North Country came with a wood/upholstered dinette ensemble. I want to remove it and replace with a table and chairs set like the 5vers normally have. I have been reading in the forum that some sets have folding chairs. Would anyone here on the forum who have this type of folding chair please look to see if there is a manufacturer name on them so that I can track a set down. Also, I wonder if they seem pretty sturdy. There are good and bad in every design. I like the idea of the ability to fold them down flat when traveling vs. stacking or strapping down four regular wooden chairs. Please give me your experiences and suggestions from anyone who has the folding chairs. Thanks!

kowAlski631

Our BH came with 2 "regular" chairs & we ordered an additional 2 folding chairs for guest seating. I'd suggest you call Heartland & ask about them.

GOTTOYS

I removed the dinette from a SOB I recently owned. I replaced the seats with some nice wooden upholstered folding chairs I found at Wally World. We were very happy with them. I reused the table as it was but took out the dinette seats. Really opened it up inside...Don

MTPockets

Our BH came with 2 "regular" chairs & we ordered an additional 2 folding chairs for guest seating. I'd suggest you call Heartland & ask about them.
Ditto... I might add that our two folding chairs are well made and have held up well in our first two years.