New Prowler owner saying Hi

Gertie

Hi all,
My hubby and I just bought our first travel trailer, a Prowler, and we're super excited to get on the road. That will happen in a couple of weeks. In the meantime, we've done our trailer walk-thru and are just waiting for some do-dads to be added to the trailer and then we can hit the road! We're so glad to have found this forum, and we've joined the owners club and hope to connect with many of you in-person at rallies and chapter events. He's looking at retirement in a few months and I'll be working while on the road, so though we won't be full-time RVers, we're hoping to spend several months on the road next year. We have a lot to learn and we can't wait until we can start camping. I just feel like I want to learn it all right now!

Gertie

Congratulations! It's a fun way of life for sure. Safe travels.

Thanks Paul and Martha! We're looking forward to getting know people on this forum and at the various rallies that we're planning to attend. I'm sure we're going to have a ton of questions about our trailer as time goes on.

One thing I'm really happy about is seeing how many people on this forum travel with dogs, and how many of those have more than one dog. My DH and I have two dogs and we love bringing them with us, so having those conversations about pet friendly places and traveling with pets are part of what we're looking forward to, as well.

TGLBWH

North Central Region Directors-Retired
As the Michigan chapter leader congratulations and welcome to the Owners club. I will be sending you a newsletter and other info shortly. Hope to meet you at one of the rallies and ours in Ludington next year in particular