Introduction - Iowa Chapter Leaders

clubmgr

Heartland Owners Club Manager
Staff member
Great news Iowa Chapter - as of October 3, 2013 you are once again an active chapter of the Heartland Owners Club thanks to your new Chapter Leaders David Lippe and Shel Greek-Lippe (Silverado23).

Welcome with me, David and Shel.

The boundaries of this chapter are the entire state of Iowa in the Central Region. In addition, the entire state of Nebraska is also under the umbrella of the Iowa Chapter until such time as a Nebraska Chapter Leader is named.

Shortly, I will be changing the home Chapter of all HOC members with an Iowa address to the new Iowa Chapter. If you have an Iowa address and would like to remain with your current home Chapter, please let me know.

Any Heartland Owners Club member may choose the Iowa Chapter as their Club Chapter if they feel it would be more convenient for them than their current Club Chapter. Use this link to go to your membership profile and choose your new chapter from the drop down list.

Thank you, David and Shel, for accepting the leadership of the Iowa Chapter.

iawoody2

We attended our first Heartland rally in the Amana's and the pleasure of meeting Dave and Shel. They are a great young family.
Dave as we mentioned then if you need help with things in the future you can contact us.
Congrats again.

codycarver

Founding Wyoming Chapter Leader-retired
Congratulations guys. I know you will do great. You'll have some awesome dealer support too.

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Dave and Shel, we're glad that you stepped up and took over the Iowa chapter. We are looking forward to your first rally and are here to help you in any way we can.