Introduction - Texas-North Chapter Leaders

clubmgr

Heartland Owners Club Manager
Staff member
Congratulations and thank you, Nancy Anderson and David Seabolt (nander) for volunteering to be the new Chapter Leaders for the Texas-North Chapter. This chapter includes the area of Texas north of Sierra Blanca & Centerville. The Texas-North Chapter is in the Central Region.

Nancy and David are taking over from Terry and Carol Hershberger, who founded the Texas-North Chapter in June 2012. Thank you, Terry and Carol, for all you have done for the Heartland Owners Club.

Everyone, please join me in welcoming, your Texas-North Chapter Leaders, Nancy and David!

danemayer

Nancy and Dave, you did a great job as Wagon Masters on the Canton Rally and no doubt will be great Chapter Leaders. Thanks for stepping up.

And thanks to Terry and Carol for all their hard work getting the North Texas chapter established.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Whoo hoo! Thanks Nancy and Dave for taking the reins! Thanks also to Terry and Carol for a job well done!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Terry and Carol, thank you for establishing the North Texas chapter. Thanks also to Nancy and Dave. You are off to a great start. Have fun and don't hesitate to ask if you have questions.

jimtoo

Hi Nancy and Dave,

Thanks for taking over! Thanks also to Terry and Carol for a job well done!

Looking forward to meeting you.

Jim M

Terry H

Past Texas North Chapter Leader/Moderator
Staff member
Congratulations Nancy and Dave, you were great as Wagonmasters for the last Rally. You will be great Chapter Leaders. You have have the support of Carol and I and also the members of the North Texas Chapter.

nander

Texas North Chapter Leaders-retired
Thank you all. Terry & Carol were great chapter leaders and we have some big shoes to fill. We welcome your suggestions/ideas.

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
Congratulations Nancy and Dave! See you down the road. Trace and Teri

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Congratulation Nancy and Dave! Thanks for stepping up and taking the reigns

Sent from my GT-P5113 using Tapatalk 4

Paul & Nan

Nancy and Dave, we really enjoyed the Canton rally, you guys did a great job. Thanks to Terry and Carol for the great job they have done and will continue to do for the club.

larryanddonnakeever

Past Oklahoma Chapter Leaders (Founding)
Nancy and Dave congrats on becoming North Texas Leaders. I am sure you will do a great job. If you ever need any help with anything don't hesitate to ask. Looking forward to seeing you at our rally in Nov. Larry and Donna

pegmikef

I have been trying to congratulate you two for a day on the forum, but because of the slow wifi we have here it was easier just to walk down and tell you in person . . . but I finally got on so congratulations and thanks for the great job in Canton!

. . . and a big thank you to Carol and Terry for all the work they did in setting up the chapter and rally. Thanks to you all for letting us have a great time. Mike and Peggy