Has Heartland fixed the fresh water vent problem?

mufflerman

It's been awhile since I've heard anything on this, I know all heartland products (mainly dry campers) experienced fresh water loss while traveling, And I'm wondering if Heartland has fixed this problem on the newer units?
Thanks Ray,

jimbb732

picked up new '08 2 weeeks ago.

NO problem with the fresh water venting
NO problem with filling the fueling station tank.
No water leaks

what else was there a problem with

I belive the factoryis being attentive to this forum

seabee

plumbing

The problem with the fresh water is dry camping an you bring a tank in with fresh water the hose inside the trailer is to long and to high and it makes the filling difficult shorten the hose and the problem go's away.
SeabeeNone

bcpolaris

bcpolaris
We went on our first weekend trip to find out how things will work with our new 3210 cyclone. The portable water had syphoned so I only had 1/3 of my water left. I thought there was a problem when I was filling up with water because once it got up to 2/3 all three air vent hoses had water pouring out of them. I am hoping this can be fixed because I do a lot of boon docking.

leftyf

SSG Stumpy-VA Terrorist
We went on our first weekend trip to find out how things will work with our new 3210 cyclone. The portable water had syphoned so I only had 1/3 of my water left. I thought there was a problem when I was filling up with water because once it got up to 2/3 all three air vent hoses had water pouring out of them. I am hoping this can be fixed because I do a lot of boon docking.

Can you explain that a little better? I'm missing something in my reading.

Loco

BC go and look at my post from a year or so ago ( water tank fixes) and you will see the only fix that works the best. Some tell you to put valves on the vent lines. NOT A GOOD IDEA AT ALL //heartlandowners.org/showthread.php?t=4069