GVRW sticker

Sundance_kid

Good morning Scott,

I have a Sundance 3300SK (vin# 8227) that came with the upgraded 6,000# axles and 16" E rated tires. The sticker reads 5,200# axles and 15" tires. I have left 2 voice-mails for the parts dept. 1 of which was for a gentleman named Chris. That has been over the last 3 weeks, and no call back as of yet.

Any help would be appreciated.
Thank you for your time, and may you all at Heartland have a very Merry Christmas.

Floyd Jones

Sundance_kid

Weight stickers

Chris,

I talked to you just before Christmas, you said you would have the girls get them out to me. Now that all the Holiday frenzy is over can you try again.

Thanks
Floyd

Paz

Heartland Dealer Service
Floyd please give me your phone number and I'll call you about this...thanks chris

fishn2dmax

The delay must be due to the Holiday. I had the exact same issue a couple of months ago. Chris sent out the corrected GVWR decals in a week. I'm confident Chris will have the decals to you soon. :)

I had the same problem with my 2900MK. It took many phone calls and almost eight weeks to get a corrected GVWR sticker. Now I have a sticker showing the correct axle weights, but a manufactured date a month after the trailer was titled. Don’t forget to check the weight sticker inside the trailer as mine was incorrect also.

- Jack

Sundance_kid

As usual Heartland comes through again as # 1 in customer service. My sticker was overnighted to me.

Thanks Jim, Chris and all.:)