New Heartland Owner - Road Warrior RT 425rw

mopillar

So we came for a cyclone and ended up with this gorgeous Road Warrior with the new "rt" package. As I understand there aren't any other ones on the road right now with this design. My wife fell in love with the floorplan and plenty of room for our boys. Wanted to post a pic but such a new member it doesn't let me through the app.

Just wanted to finally post something as I have been lurking and reading up on everything for a while. Looking forward to being a part of this great community.

jimtoo

Hi mopillar,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

I'm sure you will have fun with your Road Warrior and with your family enjoying the camping life.

You will be able to post a pic after a couple of post.

Enjoy the forum and your new toy and also join us at a rally.

Jim M

Last edited:

Vtxkid

We checked that model out when we went to Hersey RV show last month and loved it also...

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

mopillar

Yeah vtxkid I assume that it is the one you saw as they told me that it was a show one and no others have been made yet. If that is true I am not sure. We are in it for our 3rd night headed back to GA and absolutely love it. Glad my wife changed her mind about what we originally went for.

Mizmary

That is a fantastic floorplan. I love models with the kitchen on the off-door side.

Welcome to the forum and congrats on your new rig!!!

DesertThumper

Congrats with your new purchase! We have one like yours, well ours is the 400RW and we are looking forward to taking it out again next month!

See ya.

Al & lisa

mopillar

Thanks everyone!

Rugrat we were between the 4100 and the 4000 for awhile and after changing our minds yet again to something smaller we narrowed it down to a cyclone 4100 and this RT 425RW that were next to each other on the lot. We liked both but the pantry space and island was something my wife really liked. I am 6'3 so the large bathroom in both was always desired. Either way I don't think you will go wrong.

I bought this from RV Outlet there and went in that unit you are talking about. The only difference between my 425rw is the gray exterior package and 4 tvs and maybe the 3 season wall (not sure). It was well worth the drive from Georgia to deal with those guys there!

jbeletti

mopillar,

Congrats on the new RW. Wow - that whole setup looks amazing. Thanks for sharing the picture. You know what time it is now - right? Time to consider joining the Hearltand Owners Club and then registering for the GA rally.

Hope to see you down the road!

Congrats on your new purchase! I looked at one in Indy this weekend, liked pretty much everything on it but the closets in the bedroom. They need to design something that is easier to get into...I seen on the floorplan that it has sliding doors...the model we looked at had hinged doors which with the king bed that was in it, made it nearly impossible to access the closet. Can't believe the queen bed would make much difference. Maybe even a walkin closet with sliding doors would be nice also. Also maybe some shelves next to the bed for cell phone or a glass of water would be nice too.

We bought a new Road Warrior 425 last weekend, and it's being delivered to my RV slip tomorrow. We're so excited. I'm curently in a 23' Vintage Airstream, so moving over to the RW, I'm going to feel like I've got endless space!
Hubby and I were originally going to look for the Raptor 384pk. That's the one with the side patio, but we walked into the RW 425, and we just both said Yes, this is it. We'll be fulltiming in it, so we wanted something with lots of space. The garage will be his office. Glad to have found the forum.

jimtoo

Hi shrimptank,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

Talk about getting more room... yes,, you have almost doubled your space looks like. Hope you enjoy the move and make good use of all the space. If you have questions, just ask, the Heartland family is here to help when needed.

If I might ask, where will you be parking the new one? We are in SA quite often.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M

AAdams

Nice looking RW. My wife and I are waiting to move from our 2009 Landmark to our new RW 390 once it comes in. We hope to get ours in about a week.

jimtoo

Hi Randy and Debra,

Welcome to the posting side of the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed as you have seen if you have been lurking around.

If you have questions, don't hesitate to ask, the Heartland family is here for you.

Jim M