Schematic Floorplan

Noles4evr

Hello, we just bought a 2014 torque 325ss. I am looking for a schematic of the entire unit complete with precise measurements. Also where can i find precise measurements on pin box? I will be using a superglide 3300 16k hitch and need to know which capture plate to order. I have looked on Lippert website but they ask for measurements of pin box. Thanks

Wrenched

I asked Heartland for a print of one side of our 4100 after I bought it so I could properly site some grab handles for my wife in the unit. They emailed a drawing that showed the placement of the frame members in the wall. Give them a call - not sure if they would give you something precise - trade secrets or competitive issues may get in the way.
Lippert has a number stamped on your pin box somewhere - you might be able to find it with some work. Other than that, Lippert and most people just measure the hole spacing and placement to match the pin box number on their site.
Hope that's useful,
Greg

flug

We just bought a 291 and our salesman sent us a pic of the Id sticker on the side of the kingpin. It had the model # which we were able to match up on the super glide fitment site.

Dean-Pam

We have the Superglide hitch and use the universal capture plate. Have had it for 3 years and towed more than 12,000 miles with no issue.