Roof Leak

tbs

I have a 2011 27BHS Heartland North country. Was camping in it this weekend when I noticed a little water damage inside the clothes closet on the drivers side. This is at the front of the trailer. Anyone else had this issue. Is there a specific seam or joint in that area that people have had problems with. I really need to get this fixed before I get anymore damage. Thanks

Garypowell

I think about the only thing to do is get up on the roof and see if you can see where it might be coming front. Or some place on the front cap.

TheWinklers

We've been dealing with leaks for a year on our 2011 27fqbs we have been told the following... several staples were pushing through to the outside piercing the rubber roof over hang causing a leak.. we were severely aggravated after having it to the dealer 3 times last summer. This year we were still leaking they again took the drip rail off and lifted the rubber roof to find rotten plywood nearly an entire sheet of plywood needed to be replaced as well as an entire sheet of paneling on the inside. The only thing we could think of was the sealant around the AC had failed. Get the unit to your dealer and have them check it THOROUGHLY! So far we haven't had anymore water.