rookie rv'er goes it fulltime!

greetings all! i'm a noobie to the whole rv scene. decided i was sick of paying off other people's houses and figured with my job rv'ing would be the ticket! just put money down on a heartland cyclone 3795 and pick it up in the new year. was a bit unsure at first, but reading the forums here i found some awesome information. i now know what to expect and look for on pickup and the salespeople at cottonwood rv in chilliwack were awesome. can't wait to start full timing in this big rig! shout out to eric and karin!

TV 2003 dodge 1 ton srw. longbox quad cab 4x4 cummins 6speed w/ airbags
2008 heartland cyclone 3795
2005 kawasaki 1600 classic cruiser
1981 honda XL 500 S

jpmorgan37

Welcome aboard tugboatdude. I know that you will love your new Cyclone and keep us posted with your travels and adventures.

John

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Welcome to the family and congrats on your decision to go full time. We've been at it for a little over a year now and have NO regrets. Have safe travels and keep that Kaw rubber side down:D.

wfwilson

Founding Canadian Region Director - Retired
Congratulations on joining the Heartland family. I am sure you will enjoy. They are great units as you will see.
Regards
Wayne

flyturbo60

Landmark Owner
Congratulations

We have a 2006 Landmark Monticello and have been RV'ing for almost 2 years. Our first trip was up through BC to Alaska. We really loved your neck of the woods. Enjoy your new life style