First Time For Everything

bowtorc

Here is one I have not seen on the forum. After traveling a couple of hundred miles yesterday we found that our stove and oven had drop into the drawer area beneath the oven. looks like the granite around the stove was glued to the granite counter top and that was all that was holding the whole thing together. So. here we sit in Nashville on a Sat. morning looking for someone who might be able to help us get it repaired. Looks like monday before we get anything started if then. But we did beat the snow out of IllinoisNone :eek:

jbeletti

Roger and Deb,

Sorry to hear about this. Please make sure that you have no gas leaking :eek: in case of a pipe pinch or break from the fall.

Give Heartland Customer Service a call on Monday to see if Jim Fenner and team have any ideas (self-repair, shop locations etc.) - 877-262-8032.

Jim

bowtorc

09 Pinehurst

Never stop at a Heartland dealer for repairs during new produuct intro.. We stopped to have the stove repaired and are now dealing on a new Pinehurst!

jpmorgan37

Go for it Roger and Deb;

What better way to start the New Year than in a brand new Landmark Pinehurst. Hope it works out for you.

John

Tom of Ypsi

Are there any pics of the Pinehurst on line? I have been looking but have not found any and Heartland has not updated their site.

jbeletti

No pics online of the Pinehurst yet Tom. Only the floor plan image.

I have a couple of pics I can send you or post.

Jim

Tom of Ypsi

Jim, Thanks for the reply. Send or post whatever you can on the Pinehurst. We may be interested but we have to see first.