Not open for further replies.

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired

Venue:
------------------------------
  • Zion River Resort
  • 551 E State Route 9
  • Virgin, UT 84779
  • Please make your rally reservation with (Ms.) Mason Walters, Zion River Resort manager, at 1-888-822-8594 Wednesday thru Saturday, between the hours of 9AM and 6PM MST
  • Resort Website NEW! http://www.zionriverresort.com/
  • Pets ok?: Yes
  • Pet Fee: 0
  • WiFi available: Yes
  • WiFi Fee: 0

Details:
  • Number of sites held: All Held Sites Are Reserved/ PLEASE CALL THE PARK TO CHECK FOR SITE AVAILABILITY.
  • Site fee: $46.75 + tax per night.
  • Club Member Event fee:0
  • Non-Club Member fee: $20
  • Potluck: Yes
  • Potluck date: 5/17/2014
  • Potluck time: 5:00 PM

• Event Leader: TandT(click to contact)

Additional Info:
Please join us for the very first Utah HOC Chapter Rally. All HOC members are welcome.

This is a great park in a very scenic location, just 20 miles south of Zion National Park.
It is an easy drive from just about anywhere via Interstate 15.

Everyone is asked to please make your own reservation, by calling the resort manager, Ms. Mason Walters at 1-888-822-8594 Wednesday thru Saturday from 9AM-6PM.
Please use confirmation #PXX100086877 when making your reservations and tell them you are with the Heartland rally.

Sites will be held for the dates 5-15 to 5-18-14 until a deadline of April 15, 2014.
Extra days before or after the rally (as many members are doing), are available at this time.
In order to insure your desired extra days, please make your reservations as early as possible.

IMPORTANT;
Travel to the resort from the NORTH on State Route 9 is not recommended. You will not be allowed to pull rigs through the tunnel at Zion National Park if you are over 50' long total, or 11 1/2' high.
It is recommended you come from the SOUTH on State Route 9

Happy Hour, Thursday 5pm.

Meet and greet, Friday 5PM. Each rig please bring an appetizer.

POTLUCK, Saturday 5PM, Outdoor Dining Area. The Club will provide entrees of Chicken and Beef. Floyd is also making Pulled Pork.

Each rig is asked to please bring a side dish or dessert to serve 6-8 people.

If everyone would please post their side dish or dessert for the potluck, I will mark it down. That way we can minimize having duplicate dishes. Thanks

(
1) Will and Mary/Homemade MacCheese ....
(2) Scott and Roxanne/Brownies
(3) Floyd and Carol/Pulled Pork
(4) Marty and Theresa/Peach Cobbler
(5) Mike and Edythe/Baked Beans
(6) Len and Sue/Dessert
(7) Neil and Nanci/Fresh Fruit Salad,dessert (probably cookies)
(8) Trace and Teri/ Twice Baked Potatoes, Lemon Squares for dessert
(9) Becky and Reggie/ Hawaiian Millionaire Pie
(10) Roger and Judy/Tossed Green Salad and Dressings
(11) George and Vicky/Potato Salad and Cole Slaw
(12) Wayne and Melinda/Corn Pudding (not a desert), and Salsa & Chips.
(13) Jim and Connie/Vegetable Dish
(14) Bob and Patty/Taco Soup
(15) Larry and Liz/Broccoli Salad
(16) Bob and Karen/Apple & Berry salad
(17) Dave and Shelly/Jalapeno Corn Casserole

We will be having a raffle at the potluck, so each rig is asked to please bring a gift in the $15-20 range.

Please post or PM me after making your reservation, or if you have any questions, ideas or concerns, thanks.

Thanks and we are looking forward to a great rally. Trace

Confirmed Reservations a/o 4-06-14

(1)Trace and Teri (TandT) (#1694) 5-14 to 5-19-14 Paid(2) shirts (2) L
(2)George and Vicky (Retired_Now) (#2314 ) 5-14 to 5-19-14 Paid(1) shirt, (1) L
(3)Greg, Sharron and Katie (Pappy) (#2163) 5-15 to 5-19-14 Paid(3) shirts, (1) XXL, (1) XL, (1L
(4)Floyd and Carol (FLOYD PHILBROOK) (#1422) 5-14 to 5-19-14 Paid(2) shirts, (2) XL
(5)Melinda and Wayne (wino2) (#2262) 5-14 to 5-19-14 Paid(2) shirts, (1) XL, (1) 2XL
(6)Neil and Nanci (neilandnanci) (#2067) 5-14 to 5-19-14 Paid(2) shirts, (1) 3XL, (1) XL
(7)Mike and Edythe (gasman) (#2057) 5-14 to 5-19-14 Paid(2) shirts, (1) XL, (1) L
(8)Larry and Liz (larkinstuart) (#1861) 5-13 to 5-20-14 Paid(2) shirts, (1) XL, (1) 2XL
(9)Marty and Theresa (Sandman) (#1031) 5-14 to 5-19-14 Paid(2) shirts, (2) XL
(10)Scott and Roxan (SD08ER) (#2442) 5-15 to 5-19-14 Paid(2) shirts, (1) 2XL, (1) L
(11)Craig and Rinda ( Utahbrauers) (#2526) Cancelled
(12)Dave and Shelly (RollingWhiteThunder) (#291) 5-15 to 5-19-14 Paid(2) shirts, (2) XL
(13)William and Mary (Wmnmy) (#2508) 5-15 to 5-17-14 (2) shirts, (2) 2XL *
(14)Rick and Sandy (Rddocatt) (#2488) 5-15 to 5-18-14 Paid(2) shirts, (1) 2XL, (1) XL
(15)Terry and June (MTPockets) (#2042) Cancelled
(16)Bob and Karen (BandKDen) (#2462) 5-15 to 5-18-14 (2) shirts (1) L, (1) Sm
(17)Roger and Judy (rmeyer) (#1949) 5-14 to 5-18-14 Paid(1) shirt, (1) L
(18)Bob and Patty (Bob&Patty) (#1056) 5-16 to 5-19-14 Paid(2) shirts, (2) XL
(19)Jim and Connie (Jim and Connie Brower) (#2408) Paid(2) XL shirts 5-14 to 5-21-14
(20)Len and Sue (RoadJunkie) (#287) Paid(1) shirt (1) L
(21)Charlie and Ronette (CRMungle) (#2659) 5-14 to 5-19-14 Paid(2) shirts (2) L
(22)Gary (Glamis4my4100) (#2505) 5-14 to 5-19-14 (3) shirts (1) L, (2) XL
(23)Becky and Reggie (Future Club Members) 5-16 to 5-22-14

Shirt Order Received...No Further Shirts May Be Ordered...Sorry, Trace

Attachments

• zion_river_resort 2.jpg
    zion_river_resort 2.jpg
    136.7 KB · Views: 142
  • Zion River Resort.jpg
    Zion River Resort.jpg
    105.5 KB · Views: 77
Last edited:

TandT

George,
That's great. Gotcha covered. We are also looking forward to it. Trace

Last edited:

Wmnmy

hello Trace and Teri Mary and will be looking forward to this Rally also and seeing all of you again .

TandT

hello Trace and Teri Mary and will be looking forward to this Rally also and seeing all of you again .

William,
We're glad you guys are coming. Please let me know via PM, or post when you make your reservation. I will put you on the confirmed list with your dates. Thanks, Trace

Last edited:

Pappy

Trace and Teri, We called and made our reservations today. Count us in! We are looking forward to going. Katie will be coming as well....Thanks...

TandT

Greg, Sharron and Katie,
Very cool. Thanks for letting me know. I'll mark you down as confirmed. Trace

TandT

Floyd,
Glad you guys are coming. It should be a great rally. Thanks for letting me know. Trace

wino2

Trace,
Put us down for the 14th thru 18th. Just made our reservations. Going to be a lot of fun, let us know if we can help with anything.
Say hi to Teri, and the puppies,

Wayne

TandT

Melinda,
Excellent! Very glad you guys are coming. Thanks for the offer of help also. Trace

TandT

Please check the first post for updates. There has been one small change that I will also post here;

Please make your rally reservation with (Ms.) Mason Walters, Zion River Resort manager, by calling 1-888-822-8594 Wednesday thru Saturday, between the hours of 9AM and 6PM. MST

This will give us a single point of contact for better service. Thank you, Trace

Last edited:

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Trace, Pat and I will there.....need to make reservations. Maybe we can stay a day longer and maybe one sooner. Glad you mentioned it in your email.....CUZ....I didnt know about.

TandT

Bob,
Glad you guys will be there. Trace

Last edited:

neilandnanci

Trace and Teri, Just saw the rally. We will sign up tomorrow. We will stay from 5/14 to 5/19. It should be fun. See you soon.

BandKDen

My wife, Karen and I are planning on attending. We can only make it in on the 15th and leave back on the 18th though. We love the area.
Did we auto transfer from the Wyoming group?

Bob & Karen Dennis

TandT

Bob and Karen,
We're very glad you guys will be attending. The 15th to the 18th is actually the time frame of the rally itself, so that is fine. Some folks are just doing extra days before or after.
When you call to make your reservations tell them you are with the Heartland group and they will take care of the rest. If you would please post to this thread or PM me after that, I will put you down as attending.

HOC members who live in Utah had been in either Wyoming, or Colorado temporarily since there was no 'Utah Chapter'. Now Utah members have their own chapter, so they were moved to their home state chapter. Trace

Last edited:

TandT

I know May seems like a long way off, but it will come up fast. I have blocked the dates of May 15 to May 18, 2014 (3 nights). The park will hold our remaining sites until April 15, 2014.
However, if you plan to stay extra days before or after these dates as many are doing, please call early to insure that you get the days you would like.

This is a well maintained park, with level concrete and grass sites. It also has great views of the Zion NP area.
This will be a great location for our first Utah Chapter rally. Trace

Status
Not open for further replies.