2013 North Trail 22FBS Mods I have completed

fdajnowicz

I have completed 3 mods so far. I put the instructions with photos into a .pdf file that you can open and/or print. Since I kind of new to this system, I think I will have to break this down into 3 separate entries

fdajnowicz

MOD 1 Hatch Lift by Hatchlift.com Very easy mod and it makes Mama happy

Frank

Attachments

• Hatchlift.pdf
    847.7 KB · Views: 313

fdajnowicz

Mod 2 Replacing the Coleman-Mach Analog thermostat with a LUX Digital Thermostat

Attachments

• LUX DMH110a wiring schematic UPDATE.pdf
    231.9 KB · Views: 249

fdajnowicz

My 3rd Mod is my RGB LED lights that run the width of the 16 foot awning. The attachment has instructions and photo as do the first two mods.

Attachments

• LED Patio Lights.pdf
    868.6 KB · Views: 225

fdajnowicz

Thanks for the thermostat mod instructions. I'll be doing that one for sure! :)

That was the easiest mod. You shouldn't have to cut any wires. The wires on the thermostat are pigtails, if you pull on each wire you will find a wire nut on each. You will find that you will be able to maintain the set temperature from now on. The batteries are what powers your thermostat, so have an extra set available, I was not able to test how long they will last since after the mod, the trailer went into storage. If you have any questions, tech support is great, a couple of the guys are campers and understand 12 volt systems.

Frank

FrankD1949

Wired Rear view camera. I chose not to wire the camera to the backup lights. I use it while on the road as if I was using my rear view mirror. I know when I can move back into the lane when done passing.

Frank

Attachments

• rear view camera mod instructions.pdf
    494.7 KB · Views: 176