My Pressure Pro Saga

Jimmyt5

I left home with my new Pro System looking at 4 RV tires with 80 Lbs.in them.
After 200 + miles I got an alarm on the dash, right rear tire had 61 Lbs. great worked just like I thought it should. I pulled over and called for road service, the gentleman arrived asked about my problem, he then took the right rear off the rig. He got out his handy dandy soap jug and soaked the tire down, no leak. We both came to conclusion that the sender was not on tight. I told him that I was paranoid about Chinese tries, He said that he changes as many Goodyear and Micheline's or more then Chinese.He put the tire back on and I went down the road.
About 4 days later and 700 miles I parked at a camp sight, got all setup, went in to cool down. When I came out the Pro was sounding like crazy, I looked and it was the same right rear wheel. First thought was bad tire, bad transmitter, or what went and looked at tire and a BIG roofing nail was sticking out of it.
I think that I would have had major trouble if the Pro had not done its thing....

I AM SOLD....
:D :D

Pat McFall

Jimmyt5 said:
I left home with my new Pro System looking at 4 RV tires with 80 Lbs.in them.
After 200 + miles I got an alarm on the dash, right rear tire had 61 Lbs. great worked just like I thought it should. I pulled over and called for road service, the gentleman arrived asked about my problem, he then took the right rear off the rig. He got out his handy dandy soap jug and soaked the tire down, no leak. We both came to conclusion that the sender was not on tight. I told him that I was paranoid about Chinese tries, He said that he changes as many Goodyear and Micheline's or more then Chinese.He put the tire back on and I went down the road.
About 4 days later and 700 miles I parked at a camp sight, got all setup, went in to cool down. When I came out the Pro was sounding like crazy, I looked and it was the same right rear wheel. First thought was bad tire, bad transmitter, or what went and looked at tire and a BIG roofing nail was sticking out of it.
I think that I would have had major trouble if the Pro had not done its thing....

I AM SOLD....
:D :D

Thanks for the testimony, Jim. We have lots of customers who have had the same experience....if they hadn't had the PressurePro, they would have probably driven off and found themselves on the side of the road somewhere with a flat tire or major damage to their rig. It will definitely let you know you have a problem BEFORE you pull out of your site and you can also check the pressure in all of your tires from the comfort of your driver's seat....not down on your knees.None

Safe Travels,

Pat