• Number of sites held: 20
  • Site fee: $21 per night.
  • Club Member Event fee:
  • Non-Club Member fee: $20
  • Potluck: Yes
  • Potluck date: 10/11/2014
  • Potluck time: 6:30pm

------------------------------
  • Event Leader: nander(click to contact)

Additional Info:
------------------------------
We are pleased to announce the Heartland Owners North Texas Chapter will have a rally in Bullard, TX, south of Tyler. KE Bushman's Camp is part of the Kiepersol Enterprises group that includes a winery. The RV park has an all-season pool & hot tub, concrete road, concrete strips at the sites, 4 pavilions with BBQ grills, and fishing lake. Winery tours are available on Saturdays at 2 & 4 for $5. They also have a private tour that includes a wine tasting for $10. There is no cable tv.

When you make reservations, tell the park you are with the North Texas Heartland Owners Club. After reservations are made, please post in this thread, PM or email nander so you can be added to the list.

We have 20 sites reserved. If the sites are not reserved by Sept 10, 2014, the sites will be released back to the resort. After Sept 10, 2014, reservations can still be made, but the site may not be close to the group.

The entrance is on the east side of Hwy 69, just north of FM2493. To locate it on the google map, click search nearby and enter KE Bushman's Camp.

***** UPDATE *****

There was a miscommunication on the FREE winery tour. It actually costs $5 per person. We can have a 'private' tour on Friday, Oct 10 at 1:00pm. This tour will cost $5 per person (normally $10 per person) and includes a seated tasting of 5 wines. If we have less than 10 people, the tour will be the normal charge of $10 per person. The tour lasts around 30 - 45 minutes depending on questions.

If you interested in this tour, please post or PM me so I can get a count.

Attachments

• 2014 Fall Agenda Final.pdf
    115.6 KB · Views: 87
  • winery tour v7.pdf
    54 KB · Views: 51
  • 2014 Fall Rally Registration v18.pdf
    13.4 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:

danemayer

Dan and Ann Mayer are in. Reservation made. Arriving Wednesday Oct 8. Late Departure Monday October 13th.

Changed arrival to Sunday October 5th and Departure Wednesday October 15th.

Last edited:

pegmikef

We'll be there, don't know the dates yet, but probably about the same as Dan's. Mike and Peggy

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
I will have to check the football schedule but DW and I want to attend. As soon as we know we will make a res if it is not too late. I have a cousin that lives in Bullard btw.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Paul & Nan

Great Nancy. This place is about 30 minutes from us and we will be there for sure. It is a real nice looking place and is pretty busy every time we go by there. It will be a good time.

nander

Texas North Chapter Leaders-retired
Woo-hoo...we are off to a great start! We stayed at this park on the way home from Beaumont and it was nice. The pool & hot tub are in a building so they can be used year-round.

Terry H

Past Texas North Chapter Leader/Moderator
Staff member
Terry and Carol will be at the Rally, we will arrive on October 8th and depart on October 13th. We look forward to seeing everyone again.

CarterKraft

I have no idea what I will be doing tomorrow let alone October however I would like to attend a Rally.

My only question is how are children perceived at these things? A 7 and 10 year old specifically.
They are great kids, respectful and well behaved but they are children none the less.
Please be honest!

nander

I have no idea what I will be doing tomorrow let alone October however I would like to attend a Rally.

My only question is how are children perceived at these things? A 7 and 10 year old specifically.
They are great kids, respectful and well behaved but they are children none the less.
Please be honest!

We will play some games, eat and socialize. Your kids are welcome at the rallies!

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
Nancy go ahead and put us down for this rally for now but not sure if we will make it. Depends on football schedule.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nander

Ok ,Andy! Hopefully we will see you then!

Thanks,

Nancy Anderson
North Texas Chapter Leader

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

codycarver

Founding Wyoming Chapter Leader-retired
Well I did it again...mentioned to Amy there was a rally in Texas and we hadn't been there yet. Next thing I know we have reservations. So, it looks like you guys drew the short straw this year! the Tardiff's will be attending. We check in the afternoon of the 9th. Shortly there after I'll have some of my world famous marinated ice cubes ready!! See you then.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Dave, you'll be near our neck of the woods*! We wanna go to this rally, but have to wait and see the HS football schedule, before we can commit.

*(we don't really have woods where we live.)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jbeletti

Well I did it again...mentioned to Amy there was a rally in Texas and we hadn't been there yet. Next thing I know we have reservations. So, it looks like you guys drew the short straw this year! the Tardiff's will be attending. We check in the afternoon of the 9th. Shortly there after I'll have some of my world famous marinated ice cubes ready!! See you then.

Dave - if you find some tucked away "time off" in Amy's schedule - "we need you" at the Central Regional Rally in Amana, Iowa this October! What a blast we all had there last year :)

nander

Great, Dave & Amy! We look forward to meeting you!

Status
Not open for further replies.