Faulty Light

geeksrus

One of the small brass-coloured 'spotlights' above the sofa in our 2008 3600RL does not work.

Do I have to bring it back to a dealer or can I get Heartland to ship me a new one to the RV Park in Yuma where I'm currently staying?

BTW: my dealer is in Springfield Ohio.

Thanks
Graham Kinmond

tweber

Founding Wisconsin Chapter Leader-Retired
I do not think Heartland will ship parts to the customer for warranty repair. Call service to get the correct info. We had one of those lights not working in our 2006 BH 3600RL and it was a connection that came loose. Good luck with your repair, and enjoy your BH

SmokeyBare

If it's like the one over our couch... the lens comes off by twisting clock-wise about 1/4 of a turn.

The bulb pulls out, no twisting. There are two stiff wires that make the connection to the power.

Just pull the bulb out and head to:

Pep Boys Automotive Supercenter

155 East 32 Street, Yuma

PH #[SIZE=-1](928) 726-6740

[/SIZE]

Eduardo37

The Grand Patriarch
Light

I have the same problem in my 2006. I have fixed it a couple times, seems like a socket problem. Since I don't use those lights much I decided I could do without it until I get really ambitious. Doesn't look good in the near future! I don't know if I'm getting more patient, or just lazy.

Oldlthrnecksgirl

Hisyoungercuterwife
After a botched repair job on our rig by our dealer, Heartland did send us the replacement parts so that we didn't have to haul our rig into Houston for a minor repair (Thanks!!!). Our ceiling fan didn't work from day one and our dealer is sending us a replacement for it. We ran into a fence, Hard, on the way into our present RV park and have about 5,000 in damage so we may end up having to take it into Houston after all but that's another story,,,, Elizabeth