2011 cyclone hd furnace

hello everyone I'm new to owning my cyclone and last night ran out of propane so furnace went out my question is is there a reset switch on furnace to restart it and if so where is it?

jimtoo

Hi ronfaiplays,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

Don't know of a reset switch on the furnace. Turn it off and on, but it may take several attempts to light the furnace due to air in the system. Also when you open the valve on the propane tank you must open very slowly at first to pressurize the regulator and lines because all the tanks have a safety valve built in to stop flow of propane in case of broken hose or accident.

Let us know what happens.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Another suggestion would be to get all the air out of the gas lines by lighting your stove burners and/or oven and turning on your hot water heater on the 12V or propane/gas mode. Once that is done, most of the air will be out of the lines and the furnace should light. I like Jim and not aware of any reset buttons so his suggestions of turning everything off and then back on are solid suggestions. Let us know the outcome (what you tried, what worked and what didn't).

Rod Ditrich