New model photos for internet browsing...

Bob Vaughn

I have often wondered why mfg. do not post interior photos of each model they produce .....if I am looking at a particular model/floor plan I would like to be able just to see photos of the inside of that floor plan not a bunch of photos of other floor plans mixed in within the photos tab....I can understand not doing it for the printed brochures but for internet viewing how hard would it be to make the photos floor plan specific....

B

bwwalczak

Hey Bob - Heartland marketing has been very backed up. You may notice many new floorplans starting to populate our website.

If there is a specific model you are looking for, chances are we have already taken photos, they may not be uploaded on the web yet.

Which model are you looking for? Contact me via email: bryanw@heartlandrvs.com

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
That would be a great idea to actually be able to see every specific model in pictures. But............
The photographer doesn't just go into a unit and snap a couple of pics with his cel phone camera.
All the pics that we see are taken by a pro. His shots are all staged.
Staging would be the fruit bowls we see on the counter top, flowers on the table, outside scenery and on and on.
This all translates to time and that equals money spent.
I don't know how much, but I'm pretty sure it would be significant.
But I agree, it would be nice.

Peace
Dave

jbeletti

You got that right Dave. Our team takes a day to setup a unit and shoot it. With 100 to 200 floor plans, they just can't get them all.

But if Bob V wants a new unit, you know we'll get him the pics he wants :)

Bob - take Bryan up on his offer and he'll jump through hoops to get you what you need.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
I can agree, just because the pic is taken doesn't mean it's "good to go". There's sometimes compositing of multiple shots to get the perfect lighting and reflections. Color correcting, taking out imperfections and shadows, etc.... Photo-retouching is a very important job in advertising! ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MCTalley

We've found YouTube invaluable for taking a tour of a coach that is already out on the market. Some of the dealers do a pretty decent job of filming walk-throughs of units they have for sale. Doesn't do much good for new units not yet in inventory.