• Number of sites held: 25
  • Site fee: $ per night.
  • Club Member Event fee:
  • Non-Club Member fee: $20
  • Potluck: Yes
  • Potluck date: 4/18/2014
  • Potluck time: 6:00

------------------------------
  • Event Leader: JWalker(click to contact)

Additional Info:
------------------------------
The campground is located within the Dutch Wonderland Family Amusement Complex, there are numerous activities within walking distance. Check out dutchwonderland.com for more information about Park hours and activities. Also enjoy retail shopping at the two outlet centers located nearby!

Lancaster offers a variety of restaurants, from international cuisine to casual family fare. A list of area restaurants is available at the registration office or visit the Pennsylvania Dutch Convention and Visitors Bureau.

When making reservations with the campground, please let them know that you are with the Heartland Group.

Please let me know your arrival/departure dates and your siote number.

ATTENDEES:

1- John & Deb Bylinski, dbylinski, Site 203, 4/17-4/20, #1135
2- Jamie & Ginger Walker, JWalker, Site 205, 4/17-4/20, #1123
3- Bill & Liz Shaffer, Chaplady, Site 219, 4/18-4/20, #2555
4- Jim & Terry Ginn, TGinn, Site 223, 4/18-4/20, #1611
5- Ed & Irene Matulewicz, oldmannj, Site 215, 4/17-4/20, #2226
6- Glenn & Fran Schaaf, gschaaf, Site 321, 4/18-4/20, #1536
7- John & Gayle Bauer, jbauer, Site 310, 4/18-4/20, #1631
8- Hank & Phyllis Vogt, hbcottage, Site 209, 4/17-4/21, #1799
9- Bob & Betty Floyd, craftynana, Site ???, 4/17-4/21, #1717
10- Jim & Colleen Marigliano, murry135, Site 207, 4/18-4/20, #1880
11- Mike & Jodi Vanderford, JMVford, Site 304, 4/17-4/20, #1945
12- John & Mary Ann Proto, Nomare, Site 312, 4/18-4/20, #1589
13- Jim & Geri Reyes, JIM-GERI, Site 314, 4/18-4/20, #1690
14- Mike & Ann Walker, mjatwalker, Site 211, 4/17-4/20, #1230
15- Mickey & Pinky Irving, mickster62, Site 309, 4/16-4/21, #1806
16- Vinny & Mary Sue, Vinny773, Site 221, 4/18-4/21, #1983
17- Rob & Donna Winkler, TheWinklers, Site 311, 4/18-4/20, #1846
18- Bill & Kelly Murray, jrzygrl, Site 318, 4/??-4/??, #292
19- Ed & Barbara Rauch, brauch, Site 217, 4/17-4/21, #1709
20- Jim & Sandi McCartney, Jimmie, Site 315, 4/17-4/20, #2111

Attachments

• 2014 PA Rally Agenda.pdf
    18.2 KB · Views: 155
Last edited:

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
Saved for future info.

Ginger and I would like to invite everyone for a lunch out on Saturday April 19th. We have made tentative reservations at Plain & Fancy Farms. http://www.plainandfancyfarm.com/ The cost is going to be $14.95/person. If interested, please let me know. We can confirm the reservations.

Along with a wonderfull restaurant, this location has it all for the Amish experience.

Spend the DayThe 9 pristine acres that make up Plain & Fancy are surrounded by Amish farmlands and located midway between Bird-in-Hand and Intercourse on Route 340, an AAA cultural scenic byway. In Lancaster County, Plain & Fancy Farm is the only place where visitors can find it all, including Aaron & Jessica's Buggy Rides, The Amish Experience Theater, Country Homestead and Farmland Tours, Country Store, gardens and farm animals.

When I get confirmation on the group pricing for the tours and theaters, I will post here and the second post of this thread.

*********************************************************************************************
Optional activities at Plain and Fancy:

Amish Experience Theater (takes 40 minutes, shows on the hour, $10.95 per person)
Amish Country Homestead Tour (takes 45 minutes, starts quarter-to the hour, $10.95 per person)
Amish Farmland Bus Tour (takes 90 minutes, starts at 10, 12, 2, and 4 daily, $29.95 per person)

Each activity can be done on its own, but we include all three in a package called the “super saver.” It’s a discounted price ($39.95) to do all three. More details can be found online at AmishExperience.com.

http://www.plainandfancyfarm.com/

-Located about 5 miles from campground.

*********************************************************************************************

2 Piece Fried Chicken Platter
(Plated Meal)

Menu

2 Pieces of Plain & Fancy’s Famous Fried Chicken

Real Mashed Potatoes w/ Gravy
Homemade Coleslaw
Rolls w/ Apple Butter

Vegetable Medley

“Sweet Treat” (Brownie/Cookie/Whoopie Pie/etc…)

Iced Tea, Lemonade, Coffee, Hot Tea & Ice Water

Menu Subject to Change

-Ginger, Jamie & Madi
-John & Deb
-Jim & Colleen
-Glen & Fran
-Hank & Phylis
-Bill & Liz
-Mike & Jodi
-Mike & Ann
-Mickey & Pinky
-Jim & Sandi +2
-Bob & Betty
-Jim & Geri
-John & MaryAnn

Last edited:

gschaaf

Hey Jamie we're in I just have to wait a couple of days I just got done booking so many rallies I got to let the credit card cool down!!!!!

MrsJWalker

Hey Jamie we're in I just have to wait a couple of days I just got done booking so many rallies I got to let the credit card cool down!!!!!
We know what you mean. We have done a lot of booking in the last few weeks. Let us know when the smoke clears!
Ginger

chaplady

Hello Everyone. I hope you will except Bill and me for this rally. Were newbie's #2555

We have site # 219 (hope its big enough)and we will arrive 4/18 to 4/20

Cant wait

Liz

JWalker

Hello Everyone. I hope you will except Bill and me for this rally. Were newbie's #2555

We have site # 219 (hope its big enough)and we will arrive 4/18 to 4/20

Cant wait

Liz

Oh, don't you worry. We will fit that Sundance in there, even if I have to bring a chainsaw.

Glad you can make it!! Can't wait till April. See you there.

oldmannj

Slow but sure I'm catching up to this century. Irene and I are on site 215 Arriving 4/17 departing 4/20. Look out Lancaster here we come!!!! ED. :angel:

JWalker

Slow but sure I'm catching up to this century. Irene and I are on site 215 Arriving 4/17 departing 4/20. Look out Lancaster here we come!!!! ED. :angel:

Rolling in from the big NJ. Welcome Ed and Irene.

gschaaf

Hey Jamie and Ginger Fran and I are here in Lancaster for thanksgiving we made our reservation today. We are on site #321 coming in 4/18 to 4/20. See ya soon

JWalker

Hey Jamie and Ginger Fran and I are here in Lancaster for thanksgiving we made our reservation today. We are on site #321 coming in 4/18 to 4/20. See ya soon

Hopefully you had a great Thanksgiving. See you in the spring.

JWalker

Welcome John & Gayle Bauer. Fellow Heartlanders from New York. See you in the spring!

Rottiesmom

New York Chapter Leader - retired
Jaime and Ginger we would love to come but unfortunately due to family commitments that weekend we are unable to attend wishing you guys another successful rally. We'll be there in spirit.

JWalker

Jaime and Ginger we would love to come but unfortunately due to family commitments that weekend we are unable to attend wishing you guys another successful rally. We'll be there in spirit.

Well, I'm sure we will catch you at the next rally. Maybe New Jersey, maybe Cap Cod, maybe Urbana.....maybe somwhere.....

Status
Not open for further replies.