Sitting at the dealer awaiting pick up

jimtoo

Re: Sitting at the dealer awaiting pic up

Hi Wk15,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

Do a really good PDI.. top to bottom and front to back.

Enjoy the forum and your new Cyclone.

Jim M

Wk15

Thanks to all. Hmmmm I see I posted a picture upside down. I will have to fix this.

i asked for a YouTube video so I may link it here and play it often until I have it delivered to alaska.

NWILSON

Kentucky Chapter Leaders - retired

WOW!!! Love the color scheme. I can see why your anxious to take possession...That's a beautiful rig inside and out!

kowAlski631

Congrats. Waiting is the hardest, but don't let the excitement of delivery make you skate over points on the PDI. It'll be hard, but go down the list item by item.

Martha

Subdrv

Great looking RIG. I really like the fullbody paint. We have been in our 4000 since August

frumbawa

NICE!!! Love the colors.

Welcome to the forum and congrats on the new rig.

RoadJunkie

B e a utiful rig...looks like something Bill Gates would buy! Congrats and best of luck with your new rig.

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member

I like it. Great looking full body paint. New colors. Looks great.

thibideau

Congratulations. Looks like a beauty. Hope you get as much pleasure and fun times with this rig as we have been having with our cyclone

Wk15

The wife and can't wait to get it up here so we can start using it. I've been lurking around for awhile. I have a downloaded 11 page document called "RV Inspection Checklist" that I found on here. I planned on using this document when I receive it.

Would the PDI process still be the same as taking delivery a dealership, if it is being delivered to you?

This site is a great wealth of information.

RoadJunkie

Would the PDI process still be the same as taking delivery a dealership, if it is being delivered to you?

If you have already taken delivery, "delivered to you", then the checklist would become a post delivery inspection and help you identify any problems that will need to be addressed under warranty. Most dealers offer a PDI as a walk-through to explain coach functionality and identify/repair issues prior to actually moving it from the lot. The checklist will still be a valuable tool to sequentially move through the coach and helping to ensure you inspect all areas for defects.

Wk15

Taking delivery and delivered all at the same time. The RV is down at Great Lakes RV. It just rolled out of the paint shop on Halloween. It will sit in Great Lakes RV showroom floor until the second week of April. It then will be shipped up here. I will have to just wait until April to touch it.

Taking delivery and delivered all at the same time. The RV is down at Great Lakes RV. It just rolled out of the paint shop on Halloween. It will sit in Great Lakes RV showroom floor until the second week of April. It then will be shipped up here. I will have to just wait until April to touch it.

Why the long wait. Is it that you don't have time to go and get it. I would not be able to sleep at night waiting that long for delivery. Best of luck, it looks great !