Where does my Maxum fit?

darebee

Hi all
I recently bought a NOS 2012 Maxum 5th trailer at an auction. (as is where is deal)
A flyer to this forum was part of the documentation that I received.
There does not appear to be any Maxum here?
Is this a re-brand? Canadian specific model? A flyer that was not meant for me?
There appears to be a few bits missing/disassembled on this unit that I may need some help figuring out.
Have a nice day

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Darebee, welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum. This is a great place to get information.
There are several models of Heartland products that are specific to the Canadian market.
Although there is no specific Maxum Forum you can always ask any questions you have. There are a lot of helpful people here.
The flyer that you received in your owners pack is meant for all Heartland owners.
So, after saying all that, if you have questions, ask away.
Another option for obtaining parts that may be missing Heartland Customer Service is just a call away.
Heartland Customer Service
877-262-8032 / 574-262-8030

Peace
Davde

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
Hi all
I recently bought a NOS 2012 Maxum 5th trailer at an auction. (as is where is deal)
A flyer to this forum was part of the documentation that I received.
There does not appear to be any Maxum here?
Is this a re-brand? Canadian specific model? A flyer that was not meant for me?
There appears to be a few bits missing/disassembled on this unit that I may need some help figuring out.
Have a nice day

Never heard of a Maxum 5th wheel trailer. What does "NOS" mean? Somewhere on the trailer there should be a sticker placed by the manufacturer (like the vehicle VIN tag). Check it.

Gaffer

Maxum does not appear to be a Heartland product. I found very little about Maxum on Google.

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
It doesn't appear to be a Heartland product but look HERE Hope this helps you find out something. Trace

darebee

IMG_00000104.jpgNOS = New Old Stock
I took it right to storage, so I will be doing nothing with it til next spring (other than building a toter).

edit

Subdrv

darebee

Nice tow rig. I found and old post on our board that talks about the arrangement with Heartland and Discover Canada. He talks about the fact that Heartland only supports warrenty work. cookie's comment is a good one in that I have had many question answered here and just looking through the topics has given me many more. welcome to the sight.

//heartlandowners.org/showthread.php/16587-Sure-hope-Discover-Canada-Owners-are-Welcome-on-Your-Site

darebee

Thanks
That is a work truck.
I am turning this into my family oriented toterhome/atv hauler

That other thread is about what i expected considering what I read about Discover RV. I had hoped that those brands would be a little more prolific, oh well

Attachments

• IMG_00000101.jpg
    IMG_00000101.jpg
    519.3 KB · Views: 48

darebee

FYI
There are Heartland stickers everywhere including the VIN (mattress is made EXCLUSIVELY for Heartland as well - LOL - It is exclusively still in the plastic in my garage and FS as well).
The only place it says Maxum is on the wall graphics.
Model is North Trail 27RE