Christmas Greetings

jpmorgan37

Sue and I want to take a moment to reflect on the past year and say to all of the wonderful folks we have had an opportunity so share a moment with at the Rally or in the various campgrounds and here on the forum, we hope you have a Blessed Christmas and a wonderful, happy, and prosperous 2008. For all that will be retiring this coming year, remember, Retirement is a Good Thing. For all the plan to go full timing, there is no better way to live. Only in this wonderful country do we have the option to do these things and we need to remember the ones that keep us free to be able to enjoy these freedoms. God Bless our Troops.

SmokeyBare

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year

Very Well said John, it was a pleasure to have had the chance to meet You and Sue as well as all our extended family at the Heartland Rally. So well put... our freedoms are often over looked as simply as the Sun rising each morning... yet throughout the world as the Sun rises... there are so many who have NO Freedoms. Thanks to our for fathers wisdom and our Men and Woman who have served to keep those Freedoms we all have enjoyed.

May God Keep them Safe and bring them home....

We are looking forward to our next Rally in Branson in June. Here's Hoping everyone has a safe winter... and a Early Spring...

Till we camp again.... Marv & Karen Osborne

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Here Here

JP, you could not have said it any better. Pat and I could not add anything
to it. So I will close with, Pat and I wish all the people we have met on the forum and to those we will meet "A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS and A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR". OOOXXX Bob and Pat PS. John I believe that you and I have now reached the golden age.