LCI Remote Charger

Hello,

Would anyone with an LCI remote (the one that's about 2 inches wide, 3 inches tall, with the single silver button on the bottom) let me know what the charter output voltage and current as listed on the charter itself is. I seems to have lost mine and can't seem to charge the remote with a standard USB connector.

remote.jpg

Thanks,

PointyWombat

VMooreSR

Hi Pointywombat,
Ours is from expocell.com
Model EPSUSB-500
output is 5v--0.5A
Hope this helps....Vince

murry135

New York Chapter Leaders - retired
Any USB charger will work that fits that size USB female receptacle on unit. I charge ours thru our computer or a USB port in a 12 volt car charger.

Thanks for the replies. I assumed that most any mini-usb connection would have worked, so thanks for confirming that. I've tried several usb wall-wart chargers, as well as cables to my pc and laptop and the thing just wont charge and/or power up. When I first got it 8 months ago, I eventually got it to work after about a week of having it plugged in and button mashing. Now that the battery is dead again, it wont charge. Looks like I need to get this thing warranty swapped. Ughh..

Cheers Folks!

DonnyB007

Thanks for the replies. I assumed that most any mini-usb connection would have worked, so thanks for confirming that. I've tried several usb wall-wart chargers, as well as cables to my pc and laptop and the thing just wont charge and/or power up. When I first got it 8 months ago, I eventually got it to work after about a week of having it plugged in and button mashing. Now that the battery is dead again, it wont charge. Looks like I need to get this thing warranty swapped. Ughh..

Cheers Folks!

I tried three different USB type receptacle chargers for the truck and got lucky with the last one. Yes, the computer USB ports worked OK, it was just cigarette plug-in USB type chargers that seemed to be the problem. We used the apple chargers where 120volt was available. We were on the road for three steady months trying to keep our cell phones charged up OK. It wasn't too bad, but at times quite a challenge.

The biggest thing I learned was to get the roaming feature for going into the states disconnected from my plan completely. I ended up with a 300 cell bill for August. I thought for sure I turned it off. The BELL representative said that if if power is turned right off or the cell phone goes dead, the cell phone will autatically turn that roaming feature on again as a default UNLESS that feature is stopped by BELL at their end. Interesting hey!