New Loveseat Recliner

Greengas

Well, we've owned our Landmark for 3 months and it took that long to remove the 2 Glider, Swivel, Rocker, Recliners (GSRR) and replace them with a nice double recliner with a center console. What a difference. No more pulling out the GSRRs so we could recline. No more swivel when we don't want to swivel, now we just sit back, relax and enjoy. As for fit, it is a bit tight (78" wide) but its worth losing a bit of room at the dining room table for the comfort. After all, we spend more time in the recliners than we do at the dining room table. We purchased these at the local American Furniture Warehouse. It was hard finding something that was comfortable for my wife (5'5") and me (6'1"). But find something we did and we love it. Getting the new set up in the coach was easy since the good folks at American Furniture Warehouse disassembled the unit into 5 pieces. From there I could hoist the pieces myself and reassemble it in the coach. It was actually harder to get the old chairs out because the back did not come off, or if it could, the leather was stapled all the way down so we would have had to remove the staples, etc. Just not worth it. Well, that's enough about the new seats. Here is a picture:

Love Seat (Copy).jpg

Greengas

The HL unit is leather. Ours is fabric, sort of a fabric you would find on lounge pants. Very soft and comfy.

Theresau

NIce - looks nice as well. We have leather in the house too and it does get cold. Really feeling it now that it's getting colder here in MI (but not cold enough for the furnace to be running a great deal of the time).

The HL unit is leather. Ours is fabric, sort of a fabric you would find on lounge pants. Very soft and comfy.

mobilcastle

Our recliners are leather and my home Lazy Boy is material and I am starting to think I like material better. It just gives more. Nice looking unit you bought. I like the theater seating.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
That is pretty sweet!

I wouldn't mind doing that to our slide out, but we do use our dinette quite a bit.

I'm thinking about replacing the seat backs and pads as they are not very good, and don't stay put when someone is sleeping on the dinette when it is in the bed position.

I am also planning on cutting a piece of 3/4 plywood to use instead of the dinette table for this bed as the table bounces around while traveling and is tearing up the wood on the benches, plus I think the plywood will keep the seat pads from sliding off when someone is sleeping on it.

By the way . . . see 'ya at the meet & greet on Wednesday!

aatauses

Really nice----was there any difference in weight between the units that you needed to be concerned with?
al
currently in Surprise, AZ