Sundance RES322 TT

mike.

We are considering buying a new Sundance RES322 TT.We like everything about the way it is set up,however one issue concerns me.The shower sits directly behind the kitchen area where a 120v electric outlet is positioned.Is this outlet protected? Or should we pass on this setup and consider another floorplan? Thank you for your Output.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Mike and welcome to the forum. There are a lot of great people here with a lot of great information to share.
Depending on where in the kitchen the receptacle is located it may be protected by the GFI that is in the bathroom.
Either way, it wouldn't bother me.

Peace
Dave

prestid

The outlet is GFCI protected from te bathroom. I have had my 322RES for a month and have taken it every weekend out. Love it!

jimtoo

The outlet is GFCI protected from te bathroom. I have had my 322RES for a month and have taken it every weekend out. Love it!

HI pretid,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

Hope you join us at a rally when you can. You will meet lots of great folks and have lots of good food.

Enjoy your Sundance and the forum.

Jim M