2014 key largo

Dtesh

Going to pick up our key largo next week traded our 2012 big horn in on it we had down sized to the 3070rl and we're wanting more room

Rottiesmom

New York Chapter Leader - retired
Congratulations I'm sure you will love it we traded our 2012 BH in back in March for our 2013 Key Largo also for more room with no regrets we absolutely love it.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Donnie - what day are ya'll planning on coming? I have to run over to RVS for Less and can try to time it to see ya'll.
Byrd

Dtesh

Byrd we are pulling up 11-10 in the evening we will dry camp around Asheville Sunday night or at the walmartKnoxville we plan on getting to rv for less around 9 on the 11th they are transferring our gen and w/d to the key largo we will be there a couple of days maybe Nathan and you could meet us for dinner or just to visit let me know donnie

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Absolutely - got a great place near there to eat. I'm having some minor surgery on the 8th and wont be pretty looking but anytime next week. Can't wait to see ya'll.

travlingman

Congrats on the new rig. We will be at RV's for Less on 11-14 picking up our Savannah. Staying there 1 night and then going to Creekside for 2 nights on them.

RVNEWBIE

We just traded our 30ft NorthTrail TT in Friday on our new Key Largo. We had only had the TT since May, but the space was just not there. The thing that ended up bothering me the most was the bedroom with me up against the wall and those blasted cabinets overhead. You WILL hit your head on those about 50 thousand times. Also, the short door. I am 6-1. We got all moved into the Key Largo this past weekend and have a weekender planned this weekend. This thing looks intimidating from outside, but the room on the inside is fabulous. We are pulling with a 2013 Chevy Dually and even at 14000 lbs, it barely knows it is back there. Our initial thoughts are this is IT for us. Hopefully it will hold up until we are old and grey...ER! LOL Congratulations! Joe

Dtesh

We also have a Chevy dually it is amazing how good the duramax and Allison trans work togather as for the grey I already have it congrats back at you Donnie