Rug Beater Bar for Central Vacuum System

porthole

Retired
I don't know what brand ours is but it look just like that. Works well and works better than the Kirby brand air powered unit we have.

katkens-DW

Founding Illinios Chapter Leader-retired
I have one to like Duane not sure if it is the same brand but I have one. I just love it also have the small one for the furniture it works ok . I have dogs and it works good on the hair...

pegmikef

Thanks folks. I installed a central vac system in our house while it was being built and DW loves it because the dust isn't just recycled as with the other vacuum cleaners, . . it is piped outside, but she wanted some type of beater for the RV system as well so I am going to go ahead and order it.

porthole

Retired
Thanks folks. I installed a central vac system in our house while it was being built and DW loves it because the dust isn't just recycled as with the other vacuum cleaners, . . it is piped outside, but she wanted some type of beater for the RV system as well so I am going to go ahead and order it.

We have CV for the same reason, no dust circulated. For that reason I also did the "outside exhaust" with the Cyclone.

And since I home, here is the link I have used to get all my CV stuff, including hose, pipe, muffler and outlet for the Cyclone install

http://www.centralvacuumfactory.com/