ntsailing

My wife and I along with our three Yorkies will be picking up our new North Trail 21FBS Friday. I've been checking the site for info. and there's a boat load of it there! :) One thing I've been looking into is trying to understand the production number part of the VIN. I've seen some threads on it but haven't found exactly what I'm looking for. I might have to call Heartland to find out but I want to figure where mine fits in the lineup. Was it the 50th, 100th or 1000th off it's kind made for 2014. Not that this really matters but it's just something I would like to figure out. If anyone knows, the last six are 275442.

Manzan

ntsailing, welcome! I can't answer your question but we have had our NT 21FBS since March 1, 2011 and really enjoy it. Much easier to tow than our previous trailer, SOB, the same length. About 20K on it now. The tab on the left front shows my date of manufacture 01/05/2011.

jbeletti

Hi ntsailing,

Welcome to the forum and welcome to the Heartland family! I don't have an answer to your question but just wanted to welcome you here. Time to consider the Heartland Owners Club and join us at a rally soon. Maybe the GA or FL rallies in 2014.

ntsailing

Hi Jim, Thanks for the welcome and I'll be looking into the club. I saw the link and just haven't had time to check it out yet.