Are There Any Plans For A Second Bedroom Floorplan in Bighorn Or Landmark?

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
I'm trying to get a friend to stay with Heartland.

He currently has a Bighorn 3610RE and loves it, but needs room for his growing family.
He said he has found a few choices in other manufacturers luxury models, but nothing that compares from Heartland.

I have been asked if Heartland has any plans for a second bedroom option floorplan in the Bighorn or Landmark lines? Trace

alex00

I'm assuming they have ruled out the toy haulers? I've got a bunkhouse now and wouldn't originally consider toy haulers. Now that I've seen the light I wouldn't even think about a bunkhouse or second bedroom model. I was originally turned off by all the racing and motorsport themes in toy haulers. I don't plan to use it to haul toys much, if ever. Suggest your friend look at the Cyclones with an open mind.

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk 4

Theresau

Has he looked at a Gateway - there is a bunkhouse layout 3650 BH http://www.heartlandrvs.com/index.p...W&i=GW+3650+BH&view=floorplans&fcmd=showfplan

These appear to be well built coaches.

I'm trying to get a friend to stay with Heartland.

He currently has a Bighorn 3610RE and loves it, but needs room for his growing family.
He said he has found a few choices in other manufacturers luxury models, but nothing that compares from Heartland.

I have been asked if Heartland has any plans for a second bedroom option floorplan in the Bighorn or Landmark lines? Trace

TandT

Yes thanks, he has seen the Gateway 3650BH, but is interested specifically in Bighorn and Landmark models. Trace

TandT

Maybe someone from the factory can chime in here. Is there anything on the horizon to incorporate a design similar to the above mentioned Gateway floorplan in the Bighorn or Landmark brands? If there is something in the planning stage, he may be willing to wait.
I don't want to see him go to an SOB to get a luxury second bedroom floorplan. Thanks, Trace

K

karykatz

No real plans for a 2nd bedroom floor plan in BH or LM. We have tried in the past, but there wasn't a real big retail demand for this type of floor plan. It may work for some, but this floor really limits Living and Kitchen space for fulltimers. Thanks for all the questions and comments.

TandT

Kary,
Thanks for the info. Maybe I can get him to take a second look at the Gateway, or a Cyclone. Trace