New Key Largo

Hey All, I am about to buy a new Key Largo and have been monitoring and researching my purchase here. Thanks to the many posts that helped with my decision. If it doesn't work out I will be back blaming some of you guys. lol I am just kidding about that last part. Serious about the thanks though. I also hope to meet as many of you as I can. One can never have too many friends. See ya on the road.

danemayer

Hi LuckyLargo,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum. Glad the posts here were a help to you. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to post. There's a great bunch of people here who are quick to reach out with help when needed.

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Welcome to the Heartland Family! If your ever up in the Northwest we hope you will stop in and maybe even be able to swing one of our Rallies up in Washington or Oregon! Safe travels and hope to be able to meet one day.

Rod Ditrich

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

jbeletti

Hey LuckyLargo,

Welcome to the forum. I'm pleased to hear you felt the forum was a contributor to your decision. We'll take the blame for that huge grin you'll have on your face when you sit in that baby and take it all in.

Note that you are in the middle of 2 active chapters of the Heartland Owners Club (North Texas and South Texas). You'll have to check out some rallies in 2014!

After waiting about 2 months I am at RVs for Less spending my first night in my new Landmark Key Largo. Love it so far.

priorguy

Good choice on the handle because LuckyKey was a notorious Chinese restaurant in Ottawa back in its day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk