Tombstone & Bisbee bound Dec 27- Want to Join Us?

Rddocatt

Rick and I will be traveling to Arizona after the holidays. We have made reservations at Cochise Terrace RV in Benson, AZ, dates 12/27-01/03. We traveled to this area years ago and visited Tombstone & Bisbee. There is so much to see and do in this area. We will do the Queen Mine Copper tour in Bisbee, visit one of the best Caverns, at Kartchner State Park, and visit the OK Corral! You can do so many day trips in this area. The Pima Air Museum, walking tours of the Ghost towns, or even golf!
This is not a Rally, just a fun week of camping, exploring, and friendship. The RV park will probably have a New Years Eve activity, but they don't have the Jan calendars available yet . They do have the "Barn" where they do line dancing and events.
This will not be a "group blocked " event, but rather a casual "come join us" week of fun. If you are interested in joining us, or have questions we can be reached at 714-970-6801 or Sandysuse@aol.com
Happy Holidays,
Sandy & Rick Dyer

Last edited by a moderator:

scottyb

We stopped over a night at Cochise Terrace on our way to Lake Havasu last month. We didn't have any time to explore, but we really liked the area and would like to go back. I was surprised at the elevation of 4000+.

GOTTOYS

We spent a month at Cochise Terrace last Winter. Great place. We'll be back there in Feb. Say "Hi" to our friends Pat and Greg who are there right now workamping. They work Fridays and Saturdays. Be sure to give them some crap about the lousy service you get..LOL...Don

whp4262

I worked for Cochise College's aviation department back in the early 90s. Had a hanger at the Bisbee airport where I did aircraft maintenance and annual inspections. I was living in Prescott Valley at the time and would fly my plane back and forth between Prescott and Bisbee every other weekend. Kept my first bumper pull trailer in an RV park a couple miles from the college where I stayed during the week. Interesting area with a lot to see.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

noobee

Cochise Terrace is one of our favorite places.... besides being a great park, they used to (maybe still do) give a Passport America discount.

Rddocatt

They still do give a Passport America Discount, but this time of year as with other parks, the 50% is not available. That said, they still gave me 25% off.
So, who's coming to join us????