Land Line Phone

We are locating in Florida for the winter. While many of you have cell phones, we we still be using a land line until we begin to travel. There is a phone connection jack in the docking station, but do we need to install an inside jack, or in there one already in place that I can't find :confused:

grizzlygiant

Mine has one at the desk. FYI, using a cell phone you not only have the convenience of the same phone where ever you go, you can also have unlimited long distance at no extra charge----much cheaper than a land line.

katkens

Founding Illinios Chapter Leader-retired
Take a peek under the work station in the LR , ours is in the cubby hole the chair will slide into.....Ken

ChopperBill

:confused: Uh! ours is under the cabinet (the bottom of the cabinet not the wall) just above the computer desk. Next to the 12v outlet. Guess someone cant make up their mind where to stick 'em. ;)

Thanks..seems to be the concenus that its near the desk under the entertainment center..Thanks for the advice on cell phone..This is a package deal which includes internet, cable, phone with unlimited long distance, at a price that would be comparable to a cell phone pgk. It will save me about $700 a year.

caddojay

Tired and Retired member
HUH!?! There's a 12 volt outlet already in the desk area? I guess I need to investigate under the desk area. I know there's 2-110 outlets, but I didn't know about the 12 volt. That would certainly eliminate the need to tear out an area in the entry closet and wire one in for 12 volt chargers. Which WAS a project after the New Year. Merry Christmas to you all.

Sometimes, I feel so dumb...

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Great Places

We finally found our phone jack also. Its behind a 300lb:eek: TV in the rear lounge. The 12v jack is behind the TV in the bed room where the TV is screwed down, good place, :confused: have unscrew the TV to use it. Bob :D :D