Water system manifold

I would like to know the possibility of adding a water manifold system on Landmark units. Several of the other higher-end fifth wheel manufacturers include this nice feature, and I think it would be a good thing to add to the Landmarks. Wouldn't cost a lot, and would add greater control over the water system.

wdk450

If you want to do a DIY manifold, I would do a forum search on that term. There have been some very good postings on this with pictures.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Here is one of the threads that Bill referred to. Water Manifold.
It has a lot of pictures as well.

Peace
Dave

If you want to do a DIY manifold, I would do a forum search on that term. There have been some very good postings on this with pictures.
Well, I was thinking more along the lines of Heartland adding it, so that we don't have to. I see that it is a common modification, so I know that many customers would like the feature added at the factory. Plus, it would make Landmark more competitive at little cost to them.

scottyb

Well, I was thinking more along the lines of Heartland adding it, so that we don't have to. I see that it is a common modification, so I know that many customers would like the feature added at the factory. Plus, it would make Landmark more competitive at little cost to them.

I agree completely. I would gladly have paid extra for it. Probably could be a money maker on their more expensive units.

priorguy

My north trail almost has it as every water connection is under the lower bunk beside the water heater. Just a little tidy up needed to turn the spaghetti factory into a manifold.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TedS

Are you thinking of the 4way valve in the UDC? Search the web for Anderson Brass RV valve.

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
My 2007 Landmark did have a hot and cold water manifold. It came in handy a couple of times when I needed to isolate a particular water line. Too bad they quit putting them in there. The DRV Mobile and Elite Suites do have water manifolds. Guess the expense is too much for the various product lines.

porthole

Retired
My 2007 Landmark did have a hot and cold water manifold. It came in handy a couple of times when I needed to isolate a particular water line. Too bad they quit putting them in there. The DRV Mobile and Elite Suites do have water manifolds. Guess the expense is too much for the various product lines.

Like this with the sliding door panel for access?

Attachments

• IMG_1935b.JPG
    IMG_1935b.JPG
    290.4 KB · Views: 198

happyappy

Like this with the sliding door panel for access?

No. The classic Landmarks had hot and cold manifolds installed in the UDC. Hot and/or cold water could be shut off to any fixture in the coach by turning a valve on the manifold.

This picture isn't from a Landmark...but it's the same manifold used in mine.

how-to-de-winterize-your-rv-water-manifold.jpg