Gas Smell

Baltbirds

Today my wife tells me she smells something beside our house. It stunk like rotten eggs. Our trailer is in the driveway and it was in that area. When we got home from diner tonight I smelled it and it did stink. I thought it was coming from our gas meter that is next to our trailer. After sniffing around I found it was coming from my camper. Squirrels chewed a huge holes in my rubber line that runs to the hard line to the camper. I must of had one tanks valves still open from camping last week. So tomorrow I am going to get a new hose and a BB gun.

RIP squirrels.

DonnyB007

Today my wife tells me she smells something beside our house. It stunk like rotten eggs. Our trailer is in the driveway and it was in that area. When we got home from diner tonight I smelled it and it did stink. I thought it was coming from our gas meter that is next to our trailer. After sniffing around I found it was coming from my camper. Squirrels chewed a huge holes in my rubber line that runs to the hard line to the camper. I must of had one tanks valves still open from camping last week. So tomorrow I am going to get a new hose and a BB gun.

RIP squirrels.

Quite the squirrelly story :)