Montana campground

Kblock108

Hey guys, in July we are planning a trip to the northwest and plan on doing jackson hole and glacier. In between both spots we were thinking of doing yellowstone again, did it a year and a half ago. I have reservations at a park, but my new rig may not be allowed due to its size so I am looking at some other alternatives. I want to stay near the park, but I want something tucked in the wilderness and nothing in a city if that makes since. Any thoughts???

We are open to skipping Yellowstone for another option near Glacier?

dewwood

We stayed at Baker's Hole a Forest Service campground just outside of West Yellowstone about three miles from the Park entrance. It had several large sites and many with electric hookup. It is right along the Madison River where it flows out of the Park.

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
The West Glacier KOA and the North American RV Park are both Awesome parks! We just went to Glacier last summer and we stayed at different park than these. We had friends that stayed at the KOA and we visited them there and toured North American. When we go back, we will be staying at North American. Both are big rig friendly and will accommodate any size of rig up to 75 feet.

Rod Ditrich
Washington Chapter Leader