Our new Bighorn 3585RL

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Nice looking coach. Hopefully you make lots of good memories with it. We really like ours.

Kristy

dfk009

Very nice...now you don't need that big yellow thing it is next to!

After the storms that struck Illinois around Sunday noon. A town to the North of us, and a town to the South, there are many people wish that their RV's were stored at another location. We have had thoughts about keeping ours at relatives, at another town just in case, and the time has come to act. New Minden, IL and Brookport, IL were hit hard. Heartland RV's make a good place to have a roof over your head!

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
Looks great next to the house but will look even better on the campsite. Congrats

JanAndBill

Welcome to group. I hope you enjoy your Bighorn as much as we have ours. Looks like we are neighbors of sorts, as our base is between Gadsden and Boaz. We've spent the last 12 months learning all the tips, tricks, switches, etc. that they don't tell you about in manuals, so if you ever have a question that you can't find the answer to, just PM us or email us at smoke665@hughes.net. I see where Hogan sent you a link to the AlaMissiBamaSsippi rally at Gulf Shores. If there is any way you can attend I know you won't regret it. The rallys are a great way to make new friends, see old friends, share tips, and in general have a really good time.

jbeletti

Larry and Vicky,

Congrats on the Bighorn. Looks like an awesome option to your home :) I like your concrete pad too. Hope to see you guys down the road.