Sammy

Randy

Founding Georgia Chapter Leader (Ret)
Our hearts are not feeling real good this evening as We had to have our only male poodle put to sleep today. This is the second one we have lost this year.
He was dropped off by his owner at our Veterinarian and never picked up. We adopted him and got to enjoy his companionship for the last seven years.
He enjoyed traveling and camping and Santha and I will miss him dearly.
Randy, Santha and the Poodles

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
So sorry to hear this. We know how much you love your "fur kids" (same as us).

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Flying Dutchman

Virginia Chapter Leaders - Retired
So sorry to hear of the loss of Sammy. What a gift our furry friends are, I know your loss and it is painful.

jbeletti

Randy and Santha - I am so sorry for the loss of your beloved Sammy. I know how much your fur kids mean to you both and I enjoy them each time I see you guys.. Time will heal your pain. Hugs when we see you in January.

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
We feel your pain as we lost our Yorkie 2 months ago. Gone but not forgotten and grateful for all the years we were blessed with her companionship. Remember Dog spelled backwards is God. Pets are a gift from God. God Bless.

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador
So sorry to hear about Sammy...loosing two in one year....I cannot imagine your pain...hugs and prayers.

rjr6150

Randy
Our thoughts are with you. Today we take our Mao in for blood work and hopefully a direction to take with him.

4ever

So sorrry to hear ofyour loss. It is very hard. I am sure you will have great memmories.

Ted

Randy

Founding Georgia Chapter Leader (Ret)
Santha and I want to thank all of you for your kind thoughts. We will always have the memories to comfort us.
Randy, Santha and the Poodles

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Randy & Santha, So sorry to hear about Sammy. He has many friends on the other side of that bridge. Keep him in your hearts forever.

lindaw

Florida Chapter Leader - Retired
Randy and Santha, So sorry to hear about Sammy he was such a cute little guy