Cooktop

Majestic

We never use propane to cook with. Is there any consideration to making a cooktop available instead of the propane unit. We are looking at the Monterey unit

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
We never use propane to cook with. Is there any consideration to making a cooktop available instead of the propane unit. We are looking at the Monterey unit
Majestic, Is the Monterey a Heartland product? I don't see one on the Heartland Website. Nor do I see any options for an electric cook top. You might be able to remove the LP unit and add an induction cook top.

Garypowell

Majestic. I removed the stove and replaced it with an Induction Cooktop and love it. In newer models HL is supplying a cover like they do for the sinks. So if you are buying new you might be able to remove the stove and never miss it. Well except for the cavity. I converted my cavity into storage.

My guess is they might consider making a unit without a cooktop too.

pegmikef

Majestic, Is the Monterey a Heartland product? I don't see one on the Heartland Website. Nor do I see any options for an electric cook top. You might be able to remove the LP unit and add an induction cook top.

Ray, the Monterey is one of the Landmark floorplans . . . that may be what he is talking about.

K

karykatz

We are currently looking at induction cook tops. It will be a while before full production. We will keep you posted

Majestic

Yes the Monterey is a Landmark, be careful with the induction cook top, people with things like pacemakers and other hearth issues can not and should not use the induction model, just the standard cooktop option would be good