The Sewer Solution

azbound

Has anyone had any experience with The Sewer Solution system? If so do you like it, how well does it work? I am having a problem understanding the concept of shoot high velocity water up the pipe to help water come down the pipe. I get the part about breaking up the waste, it just doesnt compute that it doesn't block the waste from coming out??

ChopperBill

I dont have that one but I have the FloJet waste pump. One of the best things I bought for RVing! I pump the TC and the trailer out at home with a 3/4 inch garden hose in nothing flat. I also use it to transfer into our Barker tank when we boon dock an extended time. No out side water hook up needed. I guarantee you wont be disappointed! Here is the best price I have found on one. Dyersonline

The RV-Ramblers

BigHorn Owners
TIP!
The last time I used our RV, the blackwater drain would not drain for some reason. After several attemps to drain, I thought about using the auxilary blade valve which is connected to the output drain to equalize pressure on both sides of the blackwater valve. I did this by closing the auxilary valve and opening the greywater valve. This solved the problem and the blackwater began draining.None

snuffy

I have one that I only use to dump when I get home from the races. It works really well.

Gary Steeves

Azbound - I also have the Sewer Solution and it works just fine. I especially like not having to use the slopes or hose cradles for the 3" hose. I do keep a 3" handy for use at dump stations (simply quicker) when camping at parks without sewers at the site.

ct0218

I have used the Sewer Solution for years and it works great. Never had a single problem. Because of the design it is not fast though, so like Gary Steeves, I also carry a 3 inch section of hose. I try not to come and go at peak times, so I rarely have needed to use it. I like the fact that there are no corrugations to hold "stuff", and it doesn't matter how you lay the hose. On one trip I pumped uphill about 18 inches to the CG connection--can't do that with the 3 inch hose. I bought the extra section of SS hose so that I can park where I want to as opposed to parking so that it will reach the CG connection.