New Landmark Floorplan - "Newport"

jbeletti

Kary has asked me to put the flooplan on the forum for the new Landmark Newport.

This is a Front Bath design. Production is expected in March of 2014.

LM_Newport.jpg
Closet.jpg

Attachments

• LM_Newport.jpg
    LM_Newport.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 447
Last edited:

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
Jim,
We walked through the Bighorn 3875FB at the Pomona show and everyone seemed to like it. Great layout.
Am I correct in assuming this is a similar floor plan with all the Landmark goodies? Trace

jbeletti

Jim,
We walked through the Bighorn 3875FB at the Pomona show and everyone seemed to like it. Great layout.
Am I correct in assuming this is a similar floor plan with all the Landmark goodies? Trace

Trace - I have not seen the prototype but I believe you are correct - it's the LM version of the 3875 FB.

MrRvGypsy

Kary has asked me to put the flooplan on the forum for the new Landmark Newport.

This is a Front Bath design. Production is expected in March of 2014.

View attachment 27560

Jim: First I'll introduce. Long time RV'er with Newmar Kountry Star 5'ver looking for a new unit for retirement in a year or so. My DW and I really like this layout but have 2 questions that I hope you can find out the answer to.
1. May I assume there will be a pocket door at the top of the stairs leading into the bedroom?
2. The floorplan posted shows in the entertainment centre an upper cabinet, what looks like a lower cabinet, a window, and a television on an arm. That does not seesm to make sense.
My hope is that in production this would turn out to be a television on a lift behind a fireplace coming up out of the lower cabinet in front of a window with a small set of cabinets overhead.
Could who please find out a little more details about the entertainment space as that may be the deciding factor whether we wait for a Newport or not.

jimtoo

Hi MrRvGypsy,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and hopefully to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

I'm sure Jim B will get you the answer soon. It is a really nice floor plan with something new like the office or hobby room.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M

jbeletti

Closet Detail for New Landmark Floorplan - "Newport"

Take a look at post #1 of this thread to see how the main floor closet is turning out. Some items to note:
- There will be a window on the outside wall (see indication on outline on floor)
- Counter will be solid surface

If you were to be interested in the Newport and if you were to order yours with the closet instead of the 1/2 bath, please give your feedback on the closet design/layout as pictured in post #1. Kary will be reading your responses. Thank you for the feedback!

Rob_Fla

Re: Closet Detail for New Landmark Floorplan - "Newport"

We are fulltimers and will be looking for a replacement of our current 5th Wheel in the future. This floorplan looks like a winner, really like the option of eliminating the 1/2 Bath for a office space since we are still working and traveling. The proposed office layout looks great. We will be sure to stay tuned as the Newport launches.

dave10a

What are the spec's? It could work for me if it can be pulled with a 1T SRW F350. Also I noticed that Heartland has a problem with buffed glass windows in the bathrooms. It is would be nice for better ventilation. Is there a reason for that??

brianharrison

What are the spec's? It could work for me if it can be pulled with a 1T SRW F350.

I am interested as well, but I am fearing the pin will be above a SRW capacity (tire load). My Grand Canyon advertised pin was near 2400# but my options and real world loading has my pin near 3000#. I suspect the front bath will be near 3000# advertised.... :(.

Brian

dave10a

I am interested as well, but I am fearing the pin will be above a SRW capacity (tire load). My Grand Canyon advertised pin was near 2400# but my options and real world loading has my pin near 3000#. I suspect the front bath will be near 3000# advertised.... :(.

Brian
The carrying capacity of the newer F-350 SRW crew cab 4x4 goes up to 3970