Thanks for the outstanding repair!

markandrenita

I have been remiss in not writing this sooner. I want to thank all the people at the Heartland Customer Service Center for their outstanding care and repairs done on our 2008 Bighorn 3400rl. From our first phone call David H, treated us with kindness and consideration. Arriving at the Customer Service Center, in Elkhart, John H., Eric, and another,(whose name I didn't catch, did an outstanding job in repairing our fifth wheel. They not only repaired the rig but explained the details on the care and upkeep of our rig. Well done and clear skies always. Mark and Renita Brackin

jbeletti

Thanks for the report Mark. The other guy was probably Tim. Happy to hear Heartland met your expectations. Happy camping!

jpdoggett

Mark & Renita Glad to here that Heartland took care of your Camper which I could say the same, all they told me was that I had a one year warranty and the floor rooting out was my fault not there's even that we had water leaks from day one Hope to see you guys soon

DonnyB007

Heartland needs to watch their manners when talking to a Viet Nam Vet - that warranted a free job in itself :)
thanks for your service.

wdk450

Mark & Renita Glad to here that Heartland took care of your Camper which I could say the same, all they told me was that I had a one year warranty and the floor rooting out was my fault not there's even that we had water leaks from day one Hope to see you guys soon
Jim & Pat: I think the big difference in "warranty" coverage was that what the original poster had fixed was frame flex which could result in a highway accident.

Geodude

We also had a frame flex repair done in August this year. Eric was awesome, and went above and beyond. While we weren't happy to have to go back to the factory with this problem, the way it was handled was impressive. We're now shopping for a new trailer and because of this level of service, another Heartland product is currently at the top of our list.