MOR/ride tow truck suspension

Boca_Shuffles

Have you put the MOR/ride rear leaf spring suspension on your tow vehicle? I saw this at the Good Sam Atlanta rally and was wondering if it would improve the ride on my GMC3500 when empty.
What was the total cost?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Birchwood

Wow you need to go for a ride in a Ford F250/350(or Dodge that will do back damage) with a live front axle and you will find the GM with independent front suspension rides like a car.

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador
Wow you need to go for a ride in a Ford F250/350(or Dodge that will do back damage) with a live front axle and you will find the GM with independent front suspension rides like a car.

Ain't that the truth!! LOVE the ride of our Chevy!

chiefneon

Howdy!

We had a MDT C5500 Kodiack that we added the Mor-ryde system to on the front and rear suspension. It greatly improved the ride over all. The reason I went with Mor-ryde over air is little to no maintance, no more having to chase down air leaks and compresser problems. I also receiced great customer serivce from Mor-ryde during install at their Elkheart location.

"Happy Trails"
Chiefneon

Boca_Shuffles

Yes, this is the product. I was surprised that mor/ride made a pickup product, only because iI hadn't heard of it from the mor/ride fans on this forum.

My wife and I were considering a motorcoach with air ride suspension because of her multiple back surgeries. This product might help when the trailer is disconnected when we reach our destination.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD