Internet Dealers

FlashG

I am getting some good prices on a Bighorn from internet dealers.
In searching the forum most if not all people seem to be happy with the experience.

I have a RV tech friend that does my repair work. All the Heartland dealers are at least an hour away. Anyone purchased recently from RVpricebusters?

Advice appreciated!

FlashG:)

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador
Yes. We purchased our Bighorn from them in July 07. The purchase experience was great. However, their service is deplorable. Since you have someone who can do your work, and I think Heartland will work directly with them, from our experience, I would say go for it.

Ask for Steve Johnson, he worked well with us. Everything was exactly as promised and ready when we got there. Make sure you really go over everything at PDI to help minimize any problems when you get home.

Good Luck!

grizzlygiant

I was well impressed with RVPricebusters but Lakeshore RV in Muskegon, Michigan gave me a slightly better deal (when pushed!). I bought from Lakeshore and was well pleased (avoid the dealer add-ons--they are way overpriced). I picked up my trailer in Michigan and still saved ********* over local dealers. Lakeshore will arrange for delivery to your door step, too. PM me if you want details.

Price figures and price differences are not allowed.

Last edited by a moderator:
I ordered a BH 3400RL from rv pricebusters on 10-19-07. We picked it up on 12-05-07. I checked all of the big online dealers prices and they gave me the best price. We added the following factory installed options that the other dealers did not include in their quotes and rv pricebusters was still the low price by quite a bit. (slick gel coat, fireplace, slide topper awnings, Euro leather recliners, hi back desk chair, wired and framed for 2nd A/C) Ask for Brent Hoffman. He will make you a good deal and he is very pleasant to work with. They run a very well staffed and managed business. I would buy from them again.:)
LOL, Jeff

geeksrus

Steve Johnson & staff at RV Price Busters treated us extremely well on our 3400RL that we picked up in early July. I bit disappointed with the PDI & walk-thru but overall very pleased.

EH!

Last edited:

mrcomer

Past Ohio Chapter Leaders (Founding)
Well I can tell you that rvpricebusters (also Best Buy RVs) is a very good company to deal with. Unfortunately Steve Johnson is no longer with them but you will still get great service from them. While I understand some people did not have a good experience with the service department I can assure you that they were in the minority. Being they are only 25 minutes away from me I tend to keep up with what they do. When I hear things on this forum that are not positive towards them I make sure they read it also. I think it is important for them to know when they have not met the expectations of their customers.
I can also tell you that I am currently pricing a new Landmark Augusta. I priced a few other internet dealers and Best Buy. When comparing apples to apples, Best Buy gave me the best price. I did not tell them that I was going to get competetive pricing so I was very pleased when they come in as the lowest price.
If you would like namesof people to contact I would be happy to let you know.

Good luck,

Mark