ATF: North Country - Different exterior paint/graphics schemes?

Rockford

Searching online there appear to be two different offerings in terms of the exterior paint/graphics on the 2014 30SLE Trail Runner.
Some pictures I've found have a hiker on the front of the trailer and others show just "Trail Runner" on the front.
Also, some 30SLE trailers appear to be mostly white on the sides while others have more beige.
What's the reason for these differences? Did one take the place of the other or do both remain viable animals?
Just wondering what ours will look like when it's delivered in the spring.
Thanks.

Rockford

Thanks, B&P.
I wondered if if it be a regional thing too. One style for the east and another for the west or something like that.
It would be nice if someone from the factory could clarify.
Do they ever chime in here?
I thought that was the point but...:confused:

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
I believe HL announced a new paint scheme for the TrailRunner this fall for 2014 models. However, some 2014 models may have already been produced this year, with the previous look.

Check the manufacturing date on the sticker of the coach to find out when it was built, this will be more accurate than the advertised model year. Dealers have been known to "fudge" the year, if they have a unit that has sat on their lot a while.

The factory does check the forum, but not necessarily regularly. Brand reps are all probably at the Louisville KY show, so they may not see this for days. If you want immediate response, it's best to call Heartland directly and ask for a Trail Runner rep. The number is on the main page of the forum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
When I had my 2013 Trail Runner in for winterizing last month I picked up a new brochure for the 2014 Trail Runner models, and the photos show a new paint scheme with more grey paint on the outside.

When I first saw the new brochure I was bummed . . . but the more I looked at the photos in the brochure, the more I liked the paint job on our 2013 Trail Runner.

Here is a shot of our 2013 Trail Runner TR22RK to show you the logo on ours (click on photo to enlarge):

CamperJacks-IMG_0507.jpg

Footnote: The campground this shot was taken at was destroyed by the the Colorado Floods Of September, 2013!

By the way . . . we love our new trailer . . . it is awesome!

If it wasn't -3 degrees outside right now I'd probably be out there camping in it in our side yard as we speak (type)!

Rockford

Well it sees anyone at Heartland who would know was away at the show last week when I called.
I WAS able to determine that our was mfg'd on August 29th.
It's no biggie but I'm hoping ours turns out to be a "more-grey-with-hiker-guy".