Thanks Forum Guys and Gals

pegmikef

I just want to say thanks to all the folks that make this forum possible and especially those who maintain and contribute to the library in the tools section of the forum . . . and specifically all of those who put together the 12 Volt guide. You folks saved me a lot of frustration and time with your easy to read and use troubleshooting flow chart! Sure enough, it was the tiny reset button that had caused both my batteries to discharge down to a little over seven volts. The narrative description you all provided was perfect. Thanks again. Mike

jbeletti

Hi Mike,

Happy to hear you find the forum useful. Your gratitude can be shared between the forum moderators and thousands of product owners here who contribute. In terms of the guides, many owners have contributed to them and product owner Dan Mayer heads that effort up as editor and significant content contributor.

It is my goal to continue to develop this forum into an invaluable resource for product owners and prospective owners. Thanks to you and all who contribute to this goal.

jimtoo

Yes,,, a HUGE THANKS goes to all our forum members who have contributed drawings and information. And then a BIG THANKS TO DAN MAYER who compiled, edited, checked, rechecked and posted the information as a guide to help all of us.

We also owe a BIG THANKS to Heartland RVs for supporting this forum and allowing us to post the good and the bad.

Also to Jim Beletti who got the ball rolling back in 2004 and on his own pushed, watched, supported and stuck with it through thick and thin. We are now a nationally and internationally known owners forum. The Heartland Owners Forum is the best.

Jim M

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
I second that. Thank you to all the moderators and Jim for all of the work that you do to make this forum so awesome!!!

Rod Ditrich