What the heck Heartland??

mattpopp

Trouble Maker
Landmarks already come with Goodyear G614 tires. Now they have a option for EOH Disc Brakes and 17.5's. While trailers carrying more weight and more prone to the chance of being over weight still only have one choice of sub par tires, Towmax. Only have the option for drum brakes.

When are y'all going to give your TH a tire option? When do the TH get a EOH disc brake option? Please feel free to answer this, but why can't we have that option when purchasing a TH? What is the red tape holding this back?

I just love the quote under the Landmark name. "Two options for SAFER and more Reliable Towing". Honestly I don't believe y'all mean that in any way. If y'all did the heavier line of trailers would have a EOH disc brake option. People would jump all over that option along with a better tire option.

aze4agem.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk 3 HD

chiefneon

Howdy!

AMEN! I just ordered a Cyclone 4000 and want 17.5 rims and Goodyear G114 tires. The Factory rep stated they wouldn't fit. I advised him yes they would I up graded my present 5er without problems. So it looks like and up grade I will have to do myself. The brakes would be a nice upgrade also by stopping is not a problem as I fulltime and tow with a MDT.

"Happy Trails"
Chiefneon

wdk450

You might check if the Heartland factory would tow your new unit over to MorRyde for disk brakes upgrade. I saw a few new units being towed there by RV movers when I had my disk brakes installed in June.

KRCyclone

Landmarks already come with Goodyear G614 tires. Now they have a option for EOH Disc Brakes and 17.5's. While trailers carrying more weight and more prone to the chance of being over weight still only have one choice of sub par tires, Towmax. Only have the option for drum brakes.

When are y'all going to give your TH a tire option? When do the TH get a EOH disc brake option? Please feel free to answer this, but why can't we have that option when purchasing a TH? What is the red tape holding this back?

I just love the quote under the Landmark name. "Two options for SAFER and more Reliable Towing". Honestly I don't believe y'all mean that in any way. If y'all did the heavier line of trailers would have a EOH disc brake option. People would jump all over that option along with a better tire option.

Are the TH group being considered second class? I would like to be able to upgrade to the 17.5 wheels and tires now at their option pricing.

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
You can get GY's on a CY but not the 17.5. Tell your salesman and HL will put them on. AJ Jones told me that at the last Pomona RV show. The disc brakes...I did not ask.

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador
You might check if the Heartland factory would tow your new unit over to MorRyde for disk brakes upgrade. I saw a few new units being towed there by RV movers when I had my disk brakes installed in June.

Heartland will not, but we worked with our dealer who arranged transport to Mor Ryde, and then had it picked up and transported to the dealership in Texas for delivery to us.

mattpopp

Trouble Maker
Howdy!

AMEN! I just ordered a Cyclone 4000 and want 17.5 rims and Goodyear G114 tires. The Factory rep stated they wouldn't fit. I advised him yes they would I up graded my present 5er without problems. So it looks like and up grade I will have to do myself. The brakes would be a nice upgrade also by stopping is not a problem as I fulltime and tow with a MDT.

"Happy Trails"
Chiefneon

They fit with no issue, I put 17.5 on my 300c.

The might have been talking about the steel rim 17.5 as they are hub piloted. But regardless the 7k dexter axles hubs will accept hub piloted wheels though the studs have to be changed. Not sure about the 6k axles.

But buy Alu 17.5 rims and they bolt right up like the OEM.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk 3 HD