Introduction - Alberta Chapter Leaders

clubmgr

Heartland Owners Club Manager
Staff member
Congratulations and thank you, Richard and Arlene Cherry (dundee49) for volunteering to be the new Chapter Leaders for Alberta. The boundaries of this chapter are Alberta and the Northwest Territories in the Canadian Region.

Richard and Arlene are taking over from Doug and Lynne Ollis, Founding Alberta Chapter Leaders. Thank you, Doug and Lynne, for all you have done for the Heartland Owners Club.

Everyone, please join me in welcoming your new Alberta Chapter Leaders, Richard and Arlene!

Julie Hancock
Manager
, Heartland Owners Club

Phatkd

Congratulations Richard and Arlene! I look forward to joining the other Alberta members on any meet ups I am able to attend!

wfwilson

Founding Canadian Region Director - Retired
Congratulations Richard and Arlene

Gayle and I want to congratulate Richard and Arlene for stepping up to serve as HOC CL in Alberta I am sure they will do an excellent job. HOC is built on people like this who want to and enjoy getting involved. We will support and assist you in every way we can. Welcome and remember the key is to have fun.
Best wishes safe and happy travels.

wfwilson

Founding Canadian Region Director - Retired
I would like to thank Doug and Lynne Ollis Founding Alberta Chapter Leaders for all their work and time spent establishing the Alberta Chapter and making it sucessful. We are glad to hear you want to stay involved. We hope you have fun and enjoy the new grandchildren.
Best wishes enjoy the time in all you future endevors.

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Congratulations Richard and Arlene! Thank you for stepping up to the plate and taking charge.

Rod Ditrich

DougLynne

retired Alberta Chapter Leaders
Thanks for taking over the Rally in Sept. for us and now taking over the Leadership. We know you guys will do a great job and we will assist in anyway you need. Doug & Lynne.

rfournelle

Canada-East Region Directors-Retired
Congratulations Richard and Arlene. Hope to meet you at one of the rallies down the road.

Bob & Christine