Booth Underseat Storage

cd3250

2008 Big Country 3250 TS
Does anyone in the forum own a BC with the booth installed instead of table and chairs? Our unit came from the factory with the table and chairs but the Mrs wanted additional sleeping room for the kiddo's. When we purchased our 3250 TS we negotiated that the dealer would order and provide the replacement booth. When we rec'd it, it was missing either the doors or the sliding drawers that install beneath the bench seats:( . I've not seen a unit with the booth installed and was curious if it should have sliding drawers or just doors to access the under bench areas:confused: . The dealer isn't positive which a booth comes with and promised to call Heartland to order the necessary hardware.

jbeletti

Curt,

Sorry that you have yet to have a Big Country owner chime in who had the same special order as you. I suggest you make a toll-free call on Monday and get this question answered and resolved. Please call Heartland Customer Service at 877-262-8032. Have your VIN number ready when you call.

Jim

cd3250

2008 Big Country 3250 TS
Jim,

Thanks for the reply. I will call both the dealer and the factory on Monday. I thought that since this question was moved to the "Ask the Factory" area I would have heard from someone by now.

Curt

tcbrady

Curt,
Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. The booth comes with 2 doors and no sliding drawers. Hope this helps with your question.
Coley